No announcement yet.

Blow dart ram kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the whole story behind this kill. There is much more than meets the eye and you would loose much respect for Tim if the true video of how this went down was released.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
      I know the whole story behind this kill. There is much more than meets the eye and you would loose much respect for Tim if the true video of how this went down was released.
      Spill the beans!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

C'mon with it.

Comment

Now I'm interested

Comment

Can’t make a statement like that and leave us hanging. What’s the real story.
              Last edited by Tall Tex; 02-12-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Interesting. He killed it in Wimberley at L&L.

In for the rest of the story also.

Comment

Flame away, but this is total garbage and the "hunter" should be embarassed for shooting livestock out of a cattle tank with a freaking dart. This is the kind of garbage that will turn people who are otherwise in favor of hunting against it.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I'm a Tim fan. He has some bodacious kills under his belt.

Comment

The ram was killed at L&L adventures in Wimberly. Tim and the owner (Elray) had these rams in a one acre pin during the summer heat. What the camera doesn’t show is them chasing the rams around the pasture for an hour on a Polaris ranger. When the rams were run down and panting from the summer heat, Tim jumped in the troph and waited for one to come close enough. It was a clean kill with the dart, nothing funny going on there. I had a sick feeling in my stomach through all this, and lost all reaspect for Elray,Tim, and any outdoor television production agency that knowingly airs his show.
                        Last edited by CodyWitt; 02-12-2018, 10:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Curious why he didn't show the shot from the forward "snake cam"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Curious why he didn't show the shot from the forward "snake cam"
                              I think that was the one pointing at him?? Wondered the same thing.

Comment

The ram was killed at L&L adventures in Wimberly. Tim and the owner (Elray) had these rams in a one acre pin during the summer heat. What the camera doesn’t show is them chasing the rams around the pasture for an hour on a Polaris ranger. When the rams were run down and panting from the summer heat, Tim jumped in the troph and waited for one to come close enough. It was a clean kill with the dart, nothing funny going on there. I had a sick feeling in my stomach through all this, and lost all reaspect for Elray,Tim, and any outdoor television production agency that knowingly airs his show.
                                Dang...

Comment

Working...
                                X