Granger WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granger WMA

Anyone get drawn for gun or archery at granger?

I did for archery! woooooohooooooo!! Oct 29/ Nov 2

Comment

Have you got your permit by mail yet? when I've been drawn before they usually send it fairly quick.

Comment

Got to get my $125 to them first, but did get a notice I have a deadline of the 28th

Comment

You better hurry then. Only have 7 days left. When they say the 28th, they mean the 28th!!

Comment

any other Greenscreeners get the draw??

Comment

Dec. 3-7, didn't get my draw notification until saturday, the deadline was friday (I had to call tpwd to get them to mail it to me thats why I was asking if anyone else had gotten theirs) , I assume they'll still let me get the permits since they scewed up on forgetting to send me the draw notification.

Comment

There are some good derr over at Granger. Good luck you yall this year!

Comment

Originally posted by boss bowman View Post
                  Dec. 3-7, didn't get my draw notification until saturday, the deadline was friday (I had to call tpwd to get them to mail it to me thats why I was asking if anyone else had gotten theirs) , I assume they'll still let me get the permits since they scewed up on forgetting to send me the draw notification.
                  I would think so but then again...it's government

Comment

I got it mailed off tonite after getting ahold of the other guys in our group to make sure they were still in, the lady that takes care of the draw hunts said it would be ok since the hunt is not until december, fingers crossed.

Comment

well the check cleared the bank today so I guess we're in anyone else gonna be there, will be interested in your report when you get back longstick, good luck!
                      Last edited by boss bowman; 10-05-2007, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Glad it all worked out Boss Bowman. I will be there the same week as you. Will probably stay at Willis creek park.

Comment

Have you been there before, just wondering if they assign compartment like other draw hunts I've been on, or do they just let the hunters go wherever since there will only be 20 if everyone/standbys show up. We have one guy in our group of 3 that won't make it so I know there will be at least 1 standby position available.

Comment

I have been on two of the hunts and they assigned compartments both times.

Comment

Paperworks says they'll assign spots, stated that using an attractant<BAITING> was encouraged as well ...hmmmmmmmmm will keep all informed.

Comment

Working...
                              X