Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Yes trying to see if they have any land for lease

Comment

Find someone to talk to?

BP

Comment

I know that had a large track that was not hunted last year. The group had the first 75k Payment but not the second. 150k for 15k acres of not hunted land.

Comment

Don’t need that much land. Just looking for 500-1000 or so acres down in or around maverick county

Comment

There was a small portion....Briscoe Cochina just outside of Cotulla.....that one of my Friend's was on. I think it was 3800 acres. Close to 5K per hunter now I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
                  Don’t need that much land. Just looking for 500-1000 or so acres down in or around maverick county
                  Not sure they lease that small of acreage but they dang sure might. I'll PM you my contact email who I deal with on the Cochina. I know that there is no more acreage available there but Briscoe owns a LOT of land so it can't hurt to ask.

Comment

My thoughts exactly

Comment

😆

I have worked between briscoe wire for years and please don’t waste your or anyone’s time with a low ball offer
                      Ball off

Comment

Not sure what you mean Pilar. Not in my intentions at all. It’s not the money I just don’t want to have to manage a huge property

Comment

Not sure what you mean Pilar. Not in my intentions at all. It’s not the money I just don’t want to have to manage a huge property
                          He does have some small acreage stuff around uvalde /concan so does Brask , not great hunting but is a place to go
                          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-08-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

PM to you.

Comment

Some buddies of mine hunted a place owned by them outside concan this past season. They are getting off after one season after hardly seeing anything all year.

Comment

Working...
                              X