Dude is Angry at Turkeys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude is Angry at Turkeys!

Well we left the house at 3:30 this morning to make the opener even though we can only hunt today due to baseball. I get him in his stand and get to mine soaking wet with sweat, I look at my Fitbit I’ve gone over a mile and a half, but it paid off. Shot a coyote at around 8:30 this morning and my son shot his 10th turkey. He can only shoot turkeys with his bow now. Lol saw a lot of does and heard quite a bit of gun fire. We will see what happens this evening, and good luck to everyone in the woods this weekend.

10” beard

Yote has a headache

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations One less bird and yote on the feed bill. I shot a turkey as well this morning.

Comment

I'm sure you are talking about 10 Turkey's in his whole hunting career......right???

Comment

Originally posted by Winman View Post
        I'm sure you are talking about 10 Turkey's in his whole hunting career......right???
        Nah, they are probably on MLT tags.

Comment

Or the moonlight program

Comment

Originally posted by Winman View Post

Yes his career. Only one for this year.

Comment

Is turkey still in season in your county? I know in mine it ended yesterday. Just looking out for everyone. I know the county’s have different rules all over the state.

Comment

Originally posted by capt1brooks View Post
                Is turkey still in season in your county? I know in mine it ended yesterday. Just looking out for everyone. I know the county’s have different rules all over the state.
                If you are hunting in Menard then your season doesn't end until January

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                  If you are hunting in Menard then your season doesn't end until January
                  Dat a fact

Comment

Here is my counties fall turkey season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry guys I stand corrected. I was wrong. Can’t believe I had not known of that fall season. I fill like a dumb but.

Comment

There's a cure for turkey genocidal hunters, my oldest used want to shoot every turkey that walked in front of him, well one morning he gets 3, when we get back to town me and my dad inform him that we're going inside, hand him a knife and tell him to clean the turkeys. Now we were being a bit jackashish as we had never informed the boy about skinning/breasting, he gutted and picked all 3 turkeys and has never again since wanted to kill a turkey, even after being shown the skin/breast part. Actually used this method to cure both my boys of being bloodthirsty.

Comment

Working...
                        X