No announcement yet.

Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers 2015 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Chris, I'll let you know when I receive it.

Comment

If any of the original ten can not make it im available anytime anywhere would Love come meet this group of guys and possibly get my first kill with trad gear thanks for your consideration

Comment

John,

Sent you a PM.

Phillip

Comment

Eric, Received your deposit.

Thanks,
          Phillip

Comment

If yall decide to do another hunt i would also like to get in on this. Need to practice more with my recurve to get proficient with it

Comment

This is the group as I have it now. The hunt is still 6 months out so this could be subject to change. With all the interest that has been displayed I wish we had a venue that would accommodate everyone.

Phillip Fields
              EnW
              trad"Doc"53
              BAPilot2
              Featherflinger
              Chunky
              chackworth3
              Hunter Todd
              TXMark
              little john

If last years hunt was any indication we should have a great time on this hunt.

Comment

Checks in the mail soon as I get off work just told chunky thanks again im stoked to meet everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  This is the group as I have it now. The hunt is still 6 months out so this could be subject to change. With all the interest that has been displayed I wish we had a venue that would accommodate everyone.

Phillip Fields
                  EnW
                  trad"Doc"53
                  BAPilot2
                  Featherflinger
                  Chunky
                  chackworth3
                  Hunter Todd
                  TXMark
                  little john

If last years hunt was any indication we should have a great time on this hunt.
                  There is its called the TEXAS SHOOTOUT in LA PRYOR TX. Its the most fun you can legally have that close to the border.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                    There is its called the TEXAS SHOOTOUT in LA PRYOR TX. Its the most fun you can legally have that close to the border.
                    Texas shootout would be great but its not all trad and its not all TBH.

Comment

NO but if your group is all trad and all TBH then wouldn't that be the same thing. You have your own camp site and you can pick your own area to hunt well away from everyone else. Four of us hunted last year for 4 days and only seen 3 other people the whole time (and we drove up on them) no one ever drove through our hunting area. But hey I was just throwing it out there.

Comment

Phillip,

I dropped my deposit in the mail this evening. It should arrive in a few days.

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                          NO but if your group is all trad and all TBH then wouldn't that be the same thing. You have your own camp site and you can pick your own area to hunt well away from everyone else. Four of us hunted last year for 4 days and only seen 3 other people the whole time (and we drove up on them) no one ever drove through our hunting area. But hey I was just throwing it out there.
                          Appreciate it and I may try it in the future. I will be doing a pig/javvie hunt in south Texas near Benavides in Feb. My wife and I go down every year.

Comment

Looking forward to it, my deposit is in the mail with Little John s.

Comment

I would be interested in going!

Comment

Phillip, I have misplaced your addy, if you would PM me I will get my deposit on its way.

Comment

Working...
                                X