No announcement yet.

First ever tbot at archers for christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great shoot and thanks to Archers for Christ for a great course. Great job Gene and Tonya for there first shoot for TBOT. Thanks to Charles Jones for the Service this morning. Would love to come back for more shoots there in the future.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

Gene, you did a great job on this TBOT. Also, thanks to all of the A4C club for hosting
      a great shoot. It is always good to see old friends and meet new ones. Hope to see
      a lot of you at Denton next February.

Comment

Originally posted by garfish View Post
        It is always good to see old friends and meet new ones. Hope to see
        a lot of you at Denton next February.

Comment

Wait a minute!!! Gene Bohanon is now a TBOT rep?? Things are going to hail in a hand basket for TBOT... Well Congrats on the nomination buddy and no I wont call you. You never answer anyway..

Comment

Look forward to next year. This is a great place to shoot. Props to all who put this one on, Gene hit a homerun. Fun shooting with Bisch and Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              Deflult buckles? What do you think I got in Austin?
              You got a strained back from carrying ALL that HARDWARE to you car!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                I think it must be a TBoT Rep thing. Todd Smith told me that he shot 272 and that his round was also "terrible".
                Speaking of Reps I got a GREAT PIC of Todd and Gene, will post it in a new thread after lunch!

Great Turnout! Great Shoot! Looking forward to AFC being in the loop next year!

And I bought myself a New Glo in the Dark Sarrels Bow after I Robin hooded some of Bobs practice arrows with it.

A Big Thank You to TBOT, AFC PARIS, Gene & Tanya Bohannon for hosting and running this shoot, AFC Members Danny & John Thomas, David Tyler, Paul Gray, Dawson Ballard, & Mark Rothfuss for doing all the leg work setting up the GREATEST COURSE, making sure there was ice cold water, and helping tear back down and clean up. Thanks to everyone who showed up, competed, and being part of the wonderful TBOT Members who support this Circuit.

It was Awesome meeting each and every one of you guys and gals, even though I was crippled up I still came out Hint, Hint (Wayne)

Comment

Get together

I was at t he Out house in Waco Saturday and was told about a bow hunters get together in Cleburne coming up soon. Can any one give me any info on when and where?
                  Thanks Papajr

Comment

I have no memory left, thanks for providing names for all the folks doing the work. Congrats on your new bow! Can't wait to see the pic your talking about. I don't do the facebook thing but my wife does, what does she need to do to see the pics, or , are you going to post them up on here? I started a thread myself on the shoot and posted up some pics. Thanks again to all that made this possible!!

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                      I have no memory left, thanks for providing names for all the folks doing the work. Congrats on your new bow! Can't wait to see the pic your talking about. I don't do the facebook thing but my wife does, what does she need to do to see the pics, or , are you going to post them up on here? I started a thread myself on the shoot and posted up some pics. Thanks again to all that made this possible!!
                      Larry, Nice to meet you sir! Nice to meet all the other TBH'ers and TBOT'ers that came out.
                      Here is the link to the FB AFC Page,
                      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

tell her to click on the "LIKE " button while she is there, one album posted from Sat fixing to post the Sun pic later, I will post them all to the new thread you made earlier when i get home tonight.

I look forward to a long and successful joint venture with TBOT and AFC PARIS

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                        Larry, Nice to meet you sir! Nice to meet all the other TBH'ers and TBOT'ers that came out.
                        Here is the link to the FB AFC Page,
                        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

tell her to click on the "LIKE " button while she is there, one album posted from Sat fixing to post the Sun pic later, I will post them all to the new thread you made earlier when i get home tonight.

I look forward to a long and successful joint venture with TBOT and AFC PARIS
                        Thanks to you and your wife, Charles, for posting up on Facebook! I killed my old Facebook account over a year ago, but can still view the pics (y'all click on the TBoT buckler to see them for this shoot). Now I wish I still had it so I could "Like" the album and the page!

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                          Thanks to you and your wife, Charles, for posting up on Facebook! I killed my old Facebook account over a year ago, but can still view the pics (y'all click on the TBoT buckler to see them for this shoot). Now I wish I still had it so I could "Like" the album and the page!
                          No Prob, It was Awesome to get to speak with you and your husband, you both are great folks, I posted the Album from the Sat pics and will post the Sunday pics tonight when i get home. Looking forward to shooting with you all alot more.

Comment

I wish I was off from work to attend.. Looks like a great turnout with the 100+ heat..

Comment

Working...
                            X