KAP from my.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KAP from my.....

Driveway! Crazy. Got home Thursday evening around 7:30 and there she was eating on a deer block next to the driveway where I feed the deer every evening. First time I've seen a pig this close. She spooked and ran off so I sat in the truck for a sec to see what happened next. Well she came right back so I called the wife and told her to meet me on the side of the house with my bow. Took 2 steps out of the truck and she spooked again. Got my bow but no pig. Got the Buggy out and put some corn down to see if she would come back. Nothing. Around 10 I went to lock up outside and heard something eating on the corn. Took a look and holy crap she came back. Panic mode. Wheres my bow oh yeah in the passenger side of the truck. Crap door was locked what next. Go back inside the house to get my other bow. Good idea crap where's an arrow. Grabbed a practice arrow, crap where's a broadhead. Found a used shuttle t in my box. Time to roll. Go back out and she's still there. Click the light on the sight and wait for a shot. Crap car coming. Spooked her off with the lights but not far. She comes back 20 yards and starts turning, turning turning perfect. Draw and rip pop lighted nock takes off. Couldnt find any blood so waited till the next day to find her. Found this deer in the woods between my arrow and the pig. Had some blood from the pig on the skull as she ran by. Dont know how he died. After all that couldn't believe it worked out from my driveway! Crazy stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Files

Wow a big porker and a velvet euro buck! And all you had to do was use the back up bow.

Comment

very cool

Comment

That's CHEATING!!! J/k congrats on the porker!

Comment

nice kill!!

Comment

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnS View Post
                  That's CHEATING!!! J/k congrats on the porker!
                  Thought cheaters never win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice pig, by that I mean dead. Congrats!
                    KAP

Comment

KAP! Congratulations.

Comment

That is awesome. Way to go gettin it done with your back up bow.........way to keep CALM an use your head. And great find on that velvet euro buck.

Comment

KAP

Eternally in His grip

Comment

Congrats

Comment

nice porker!!

Comment

Working...
                              X