LSBA state shoot at Tejas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSBA state shoot at Tejas

Frist , I would like to thank the great folks at Tejas for putting on a first class shoot! A group of us from Santa Fa Archery went to Corpus to shoot the state shoot and we had a great time. It was one of the best courses that I've shot! I hope to be able to shoot there again.

Nobody else shot at Tejas?

Comment

Thanks Das. Between the heat and the rain it was a job setting it up. So glad to hear you enjoyed. D

Comment

Thanks To Tejas

Thanks to Tejas Bowman for hosting the L.S.B.A. State shoot. Your club did a tremendous job and provided a challenging course.

The hard work and the great food was much appreciated!

Thanks to all who participated in the shoot, the Lone Star Bowhunters Association sincerely appreciates your support.

Congrats to all the winners and hope you enjoy the pics.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW3mKD3Aa-0"]YouTube- lsba 3[/ame]

Comment

Great pictures and presentation

I enjoyed the pictures,
          From a member of TEJAS, It was a pleasure to be out there with all of you.

again thanks
          fdls

Comment

concrats

Comment

Das7777, glad you guys had fun. I shot most of the day a target behind you guys and I could tell you guys were having a good time and geing good sports. Hope you guys can come down for another shoot one day.

Ray Cedillo

Comment

Axisbuck24, I told you I am bad with names; I already forgot yours. Anyways it was nice meeting you and glad you had a good time. Also nice job on the slide show.

Ray Cedillo

Comment

Hey Darrell, nice to see you on the green screen. Congrats on an awsome turn out and all your hard work on the course.

Ray Cedillo

Comment

Originally posted by poco bueno View Post
                    Das7777, glad you guys had fun. I shot most of the day a target behind you guys and I could tell you guys were having a good time and geing good sports. Hope you guys can come down for another shoot one day.

Ray Cedillo
                    It was fun talking to you , and shooting next to your group! I'm glad that you won something in the drawing, since you had to buy more tickets
                    Hope to be able to shoot at your club again because it was the best course that I've shot in my short time of shooting 3-D tournys!!!!!
                    Thanks again, Doug Schoppe

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                      Thanks to Tejas Bowman for hosting the L.S.B.A. State shoot. Your club did a tremendous job and provided a challenging course.

The hard work and the great food was much appreciated!

Thanks to all who participated in the shoot, the Lone Star Bowhunters Association sincerely appreciates your support.

Congrats to all the winners and hope you enjoy the pics.

YouTube- lsba 3
                      Thanks for the pictures!

Comment

We have 2 more club shoots and of course the TFAA State shoot the first week of August. Glad everyone had a good time. We look forward to the next shoot.

Bob Smith

Comment

Originally posted by bobfishbw View Post
                          We have 2 more club shoots and of course the TFAA State shoot the first week of August. Glad everyone had a good time. We look forward to the next shoot.

Bob Smith
                          We are going to try and shoot one of your club shoot if we can!

Comment

Club shoot

Our 3D coordinator tends to set up the club shoots a little more challenging. You don't ever want to make him mad a week before a regular club shoot. Most of the members enjoy difficult animal placements so we try to accomodate all levels of shooting. It is always alot of fun. We have a club shoot on the 21st of Aug. Everyone is welcome.

Comment

where are the scores

Comment

Working...
                              X