No announcement yet.

What is WRONG With This DEER????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shot this pig this summer. Missing a front and a rear foot.

Comment

Some people say a leg injury is a fatal injury on a deer......that one looks pretty healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
        Nobody noticed it’s neck?
        That’s what I thought the OP was looking at. I didn’t notice the legs.

Comment

Thought I remembered seeing this a couple of years ago. Here's a link to a previous go-round on the internet of this buck.

I'm pretty sure it made the rounds on here too, but I can't currently get the search feature to work.

Comment

Yep, here it is: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...t=missing+feet

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
              I've seen a pic like that once before but it was a single front leg.

Amazing the antlers seem normal.
              That may have been one I posted...we had a deer we think was poached & had a wound & died near a feeder. Poor guy had been walking on a stump.

It's really amazing to me how tough they are. Never seen a pic of a human walking around on a bone stump with it healed from a graphic injury. I'm sure it's happened.

Can't imagine the pain...will to survive I guess. Amazing the notes didn't get him.

Comment

Aggie deer. Caught in trap and chewed off the wrong foot on his first attempt of escaping.

Comment

You ain’t got no legs Lt. Dan!
                  *Forrest Gump voice*

Comment

I sent the pics to a Warden friend and he has since forwarded to his Biologist. Waiting on their opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
                      I sent the pics to a Warden friend and he has since forwarded to his Biologist. Waiting on their opinion.

I'm confused. So you took pictures off the internet from 2016 and sent them to your warden friend???

Comment

Those pics are at least two years old and have been floating around the internet. Strange

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
                          I was wondering the same exact thing! I knew I saw it a while back, but couldn't remember where.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                            I'm confused. So you took pictures off the internet from 2016 and sent them to your warden friend???
                            This

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                              Lmao!

Comment

Had one like that in San Saba years ago. Bare bone. Could hear him coming across the rocks from a pretty good ways off.

Comment

Working...
                                X