West Hardin Co. Hunters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Hardin Co. Hunters.

I just talked to a guy on the lease and he is watching 3 mature bucks chase a doe .
    Looks like it maybe starting to heat up a little.
    Any other reports for the area ?
    Good luck this weekend... yea even if you resort to a boom stick :thumbup:

I guess us south Polk county and north Liberty county guys can get in on this. J/K
    If I wasn't at work I'd love to give some input, give about 4 hrs. I'll let you know what I see. Good luck to ya'll this weekend and be safe.

Comment

Anybody up my way have the status on Menard creek. Read that it's out of it's banks. May affect all my sets. I have to cross a bridge on a creek that feeds into the Menard.

Comment

It is WET on our place goin to bring waders :thumbup::beer:

Comment

Yup my buddy watched a mature 8 chase this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            It is WET on our place goin to bring waders :thumbup::beer:
            waders check
            beer check, check, check,

I'll be ok I have a spot scouted out that runs along that creek. If I can't cross it the deer won't either. So maybe that will provide me with a natural funnel.

Comment

Got to have enough beer, May have to make a raft out of 24 packs

Comment

I imagine my place will be wet as well. Me and all 3 boys headed up after they get out of school.

Comment

Made it across creek. Down in my oak flat, ankle deep water everywhere. Had to pour the had throw on small patches of high ground, laid over trees, and old stumps. Only thing I'm upset about is the deer in here probably never heard a water buffalo walking threw all that water. It's all good though, I'm finally in the woods.

Comment

Working...
                  X