• Show
Clear All

grxh? whats that

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
      Where is your setup cuz i wanna check it out tomorrow
      Should have seen this coming...

Comment

I haven't read back through all the previous pages, but both you dudes are calling the kettle black, crodd

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
          I tell you what. This is one of the only threads and or sections of TBH that I like to consistently read. Yall chill out before you get this thread whacked and I have to take off work to whoop each of ya!
          Uh, I met Neano last year at GRXH. Looks to me like a young, tall, lean, mean buttox whooping machine. Don't make him take off work!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
            I haven't read back through all the previous pages, but both you dudes are calling the kettle black, crodd
            Hey Sack, the giant squid brought up hunting other people's set-ups. Everything was all nicey, nicey until then. Stirring the pot, stirring the pot, stirring the pot....and cooked up a pot of.......

Comment

Yeah.... U didn't read far enough back lol

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
                grxh? whats that
                Granger Ranger Extreme Hunt.

Comment

Someone bring some boxing gloves and we can settle all this bickering around the campfire at the GRXH!

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
                    Someone bring some boxing gloves and we can settle all this bickering around the campfire at the GRXH!
                    No need for violence against each other... It's a war against wild swine

Comment

Very true swine isevil

Comment

Also watch.out for the ants

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
                          I'll bring the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots and we'll settle it old-school

Anyone hunted below the dam lately? Can you park a boat on the lakeside and walk over?

Comment

I'll bring the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots and we'll settle it old-school

Anyone hunted below the dam lately? Can you park a boat on the lakeside and walk over?
                            I was below the dam yesterday... Yes you can park a boat.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
                              Also watch.out for the ants
                              Fur sure...

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                                Fur sure...
                                Lol but luckly no bites

Comment

Working...
                                X