Release wrist strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release wrist strap

Noticed while sitting on stand yesterday that this strap is on it’s last leg

1) Is this a Scott strap? I bought the release several years ago second hand

2) any recommendations on a good replacement?

Thanks for the advice in advance

Scott for sure. If you like that release they sell and new wrist band you can just put the release mech. on. I had the same issued last year and it was a simple fix. If you don't have a back up release I would fix that one and get you another one to carry just in case.

Comment

Scott has the beat wrist straps.... period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The reason I asked is because I looked on Scott's website and didn't see any wrist straps without a release attached

I do have a backup but it is a rope and shoots a tad different

Thanks for the help

Comment

Ive bought them before.... been awhile though but i got them from scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You may try calling them. I have the same release pictured. I also got a Scott Blitz last year on clearance at Academy. It is the same set up with some minor differences. I haven't shot it a ton but the little I have I can't tell the difference between the 2

Comment

Lancaster Archery...I’m sure they have them.

Comment

Bought one this summer off of Ebay or Amazon--can't remember though. The Carter release company has them and I'd bet Scott's sells them as well

Comment

Working...
                X