The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
    LOL...has anyone ever asked you for your gun permit away from the border or check point? Get caught without one and see how useless it is.
    Lmao! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good Justin! Congratulations on your progress brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Looking good Justin! Congratulations on your progress brother!

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6670.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	24509504

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
            That's the only time I've ever had to get one before. But never without the guns.

It's easy to get the 6month. Then you don't have to worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
              FYI when I crossed this time I was made to get a free 7 day visa. I explained to them that I wasn't going to go past the second check point and they told me it didn't matter. I was told that if I ever got stopped without one I could be arrested. Have any of y'all ever run into this?

It's always been that when you cross the border for any time period minus eating lunch you are supposed to get a visa. Your hunters agreement is pretty much a active personal visa for hunting season so most have over looked the mexico rule. Like most mexico rules nothing is written in stone. Getting one is never a bad thing. I would imagine he is just looking out for your best interest because if anyone knows you can get screwed it would be him. I my self have never been in Mexico for more than one day when asked by any officials

Comment

Just get it if you want to have a gun. They can really shake you down on either side of a checkpoint without it. Its an old school rule

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                  Just get it if you want to have a gun. They can really shake you down on either side of a checkpoint without it. Its an old school rule
                  What you know about old school Mexico? [emoji16]

Comment

Anyone know the gas(not deisel) situation down 35 this morning?? Coming back from Mexico on thursday Pearsall and Devine were bone dry.
                    Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=Hunt24/7Hard;12668008]Only thing I can think of is they sit at that small restaurant / bar right across the baracade and pick and choose who they are about to get. There were 12-15 guys standing over there like they had nothing better to do than rob a gringo.

Guys sorry, family stuff has pulled my attention other ways but I didn’t want to miss the chance to comment on the above post.

That sucks Hunt 24/7, Some punks at the bar casing the bridge. I would agree not cartel. Just know enough about Hunting, Americans and the Cartel to get away with that chit. Helpful post man.

Comment

I talked to a ranch owner who heard about these punks and he said they are always there harassing people usually Mexicans not American hunters. I felt like I was robbed at the Pemex when I paid $70 for 15 gal. Of gas FYI

Comment

Originally posted by jtbrock179 View Post
                          I talked to a ranch owner who heard about these punks and he said they are always there harassing people usually Mexicans not American hunters. I felt like I was robbed at the Pemex when I paid $70 for 15 gal. Of gas FYI

Lol I was proud to pay for Pemex gas last week, after not being able to find it most of the way to Mexico.

Comment

last week my wife fell victim to a kidnapping scam coming out of a Mexico prison.they claimed to have kidnapped her sister.after being on the phone for 3 hours she mailed them 500. she was choked up and crying.it's a scam that's going around the valley. the same number called me 5 days later but hung up when they could hear me laughing...not hunting related at all

Comment

Mother F' ers

Comment

Its a brutal way to prey on someone who is not ready to hear a person she thinks is her sister screaming for help then another male voice threatening sex slavery and body parts bein sold. It has since come out on the spanish speaking news media warning the public not to panic they are randomely calling using 956 area code numbers straight from jail

Comment

Working...
                                X