Trick Shots & challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trick Shots & challenges

Thanks to Rick and Swamp Rabbit I have decided to start this. Hoped to do it with a bang...
    Trial 1) not 100% success yet
    Floating shot shell from 10 yards- objective shoot the primer. (notice not swinging like Rick's Grape, but still floating)
    ***Please remove all lead/steel shot before trying this.
    Notice the third pic was as close as I got tonight. Lots of arrows clipping but not the HIT I wanted.
    Good Luck and let's see some shooting.
    Attached Files

Now that's what I call "picking a spot" Keep us posted.

Comment

Awesome shot DB !!!!!!!
      I'll try to add to this when I can, and keep the topic alive.
      Should be a real fun thread.

Rick

Comment

Keep at it mr bones!

Here is one I did last week. Stick a pencil in the ground and try to break it. I shot 8 times before breaking it at 8 yards.

Comment

Here an old one a did several years ago.
          Not anything spectacular, but it has a pretty good cool factor.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
          I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Rick

Comment

I have done a few videos.

First is the CD shoot. Put an arrow through the center of a CD
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Second is cutting a card with a fixed broadhead. WITH SLOW MOTION of the cut
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Third, this was in a TBHer challenge for week 2

And last this was one the kid told me to do. The video explains itself. Has slowmo also

All these were shot with a PSE Stinger 3g at ~15 yards

Comment

Cool shots. Thanks Rick, I think if I try that I may be looking for golf balls all over a Mesquite thicket... So I will. :-)

Comment

Here's a new one. Shot this evening.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Rick

Comment

Those were some amazing shots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to the eye doctor yesterday.
                    Maybe when I get my new glasses I can stop having to make these second shots.

Rick

Comment

Nice Rick. I have hit all around the font of the sheel but have yet to tag the primer. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Comment

Rick are you using blunts in the asprin video? Kind of curious about your setup behind it for the arrow to bounce like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                          Rick are you using blunts in the asprin video? Kind of curious about your setup behind it for the arrow to bounce like that.
                          I was using VPA SGT small game heads for the aspirin.

Rick

Comment

Great shots !!

Comment

Let's stir a few more. Tonight shot at 15'ISH yards.
                              Wine cork on floating target, Not swinging, just hovering.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X