Hagerman segment A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagerman segment A

I sat all day for all three days and only ended up seeing 5 deer. 2 shooters but no shot presented. Amazing time hunting the H and can't wait to do it again
    Last edited by bowhunter14; 11-09-2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter14 View Post

This is the 13 pointer killed by someone this year. It was on the wall where we sign in. I sat all day for all three days and only ended up seeing 5 deer. 2 shooters but no shot presented. Amazing time hunting the H and can't wait to do it again!

Dad gum!

Comment

Now that's a good buck!!! Congrats to him!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fieldofdreams View Post
          Thought y'all might like to see this. This is a pic from Hagerman this year. Adjacent landowner sent if to me. It's from a game wardens game cam set up to catch suspected poaching going on in Hagerman. Freakin Monster!!
          Giant but that pic has been passed around the county for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
            Dad gum!

This was seg-A?

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
              This was seg-A?

Yes. Hunter also punched his ticket for next year in the afternoon sit. Not a bad days work.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I met that guy hiking out one night. Dang!

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                  I'm pretty sure I met that guy hiking out one night. Dang!

You prob did

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
                    Yes. Hunter also punched his ticket for next year in the afternoon sit. Not a bad days work.

Like like I have a new leader....at least temporarily.

Comment

Wonder if there are any pics of that beast without the beer goggle filter on the camera.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I left my GPS out there. I know I brought it back to the lot with my sunday night, so I guess i must have left it sitting on my bumper or something. Sick feeling. I'm gonna call tomorrow and hopefully someone returned it

Comment

Hope it turns up! Does it have all your secret spots programmed in it? I may go back and look for it!

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
                            Hope it turns up! Does it have all your secret spots programmed in it? I may go back and look for it!
                            haha it does have a few good H spots but nothing crazy.

Comment

Was out scouting today,just wondering if anyone on here hunted the big mineral during Seg A and sat in a tree that has a big hog scull laying underneath it??

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                                Giant but that pic has been passed around the county for several years.
                                Had not seen the pic before. Like I said a local landowner shared the pic with me and said it was from the game wardens trail cam, who was supposedly a friend of his. I had no reason not to believe him, he was a nice man.

Comment

Working...
                                X