anyone have trouble with malibu lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have trouble with malibu lights?

I got a set of 3 solar malibu lights and put them on a PVC pipe. I assembled it early this morning and mounted it to a t post. I went out around 11p to look at them. I could not see the lights until I actually looked inside the covers. the bulbs were barely lit. Has anyone else experienced this? How long do they have to charge to light up properly?

Thanks

New lights take about 24 hours of sunlight to charge. If they are used they may need new rechargable batteries.

Comment

I just called the 800 number. They advised that they should be charged by now. They are sending me new batteries! That is what I call good customer service!

I cant wait to hunt that feeder under that light!

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman1031 View Post
        .......cant wait to hunt that feeder under that light!
        I think you will be quite satisfied. They don't put out a lot of light. But just enough to see whats going on around it. Espcially on no moon nights. Set them up and practice shootng with them before installing. In the past, I have attached mine directly to my feeder pointing one straight down under it and one out to each side for 10 yards each way. Besure the lights are facing away from your shooting position. I also use a ******** on my bow incase fo difficult situations.

Comment

I had a set of the malibu lights and water got into the battery compartment and rusted the connections off. I should have siliconed around the outside edge of the panel housing as well as around the edge of the actual panel. On a good note they worked like a charm for a few months. Check out this thread as well.

Comment

Working...
          X