Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by downtown44 View Post
    We play and coach 7U Dynasty from the Lufkin area. Great weekend for our boys as we start this journey. I used to make fun of select baseball and say there is no way I would ever do it, but boy I am eating those words now.
    I'm with you.
    We enjoy it a lot, and for my boy, who lives and breathes this game, and is an athletic sponge, his abilities and capabilities have grown exponentially playing against the level of competition they play against.

Comment

Great job

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
        Guest players don't pay. They come in and play where their talent dictates. That may mean a regular player sitting the bench or losing their position. Not saying that's right or wrong but that's the way it usually works.
        Thanks for the input. That is pretty much what I was thinking.

Comment

we had a pretty good weekend, lost game 2 on sunday to the buzzsaw that is the texas bombers, they only gave up 3 runs all weekend, 1 to us and 2 in the championship game.

the little ones (6u) will be at the star in euless this weekend in a 7u tournament, it will be a good test to see how much they have improved since our first tournament of the year, which was 7u as well and they tied 1 game and got smoked the other 2.

Comment

jshouse, where are yalls pool games? We are in Cedar Hill.

Comment

Our boys have another tourney in two weeks at scrapyards (we're missing it for daughters cheer competition at Disneyworld) ..then we come back to for another one in Beaumont...

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
                jshouse, where are yalls pool games? We are in Cedar Hill.
                i thought they were all going to be in Euless at the Star...no? the forecast isn't looking good at all right now for Saturday though.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  i thought they were all going to be in Euless at the Star...no? the forecast isn't looking good at all right now for Saturday though.

Thought the same, but got an email from coach earlier saying we were in Cedar Hill to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who's playing Longhorn Launchfest this weekend? My son's 11UAAA got bumped to Majors bu USSSA due to 6 kids on our roster playing Majors last year.

We're playing 12UAAA this weekend if it doesn't rain. Haven't played in about a month, so it should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                      Who's playing Longhorn Launchfest this weekend? My son's 11UAAA got bumped to Majors bu USSSA due to 6 kids on our roster playing Majors last year.

We're playing 12UAAA this weekend if it doesn't rain. Haven't played in about a month, so it should be interesting.
                      Big just in competition when you start playing Majors at least in the Houston area. They will be fine just keep playing hard.

Comment

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
                        Thought the same, but got an email from coach earlier saying we were in Cedar Hill to start.

Haha looks like we drew you guys for 715p Saturday in Cedar hill...our first game is at 4 at the star. Not looking like it's going to happen though.

Comment

Haha looks like we drew you guys for 715p Saturday in Cedar hill...our first game is at 4 at the star. Not looking like it's going to happen though.

Rain is looking likely. Hopefully we can get some games in. Hope to see you guys there.

Comment

Usssa and the scrapyard park just parted ways.
                            Rumor is scrapyards wants to run their own tourneys.
                            I just don't see them staying afloat... even if they are able to pick up some nations overflow.
                            That park had utrip bb tourneys every weekend...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Usssa and the scrapyard park just parted ways.
                              Rumor is scrapyards wants to run their own tourneys.
                              I just don't see them staying afloat... even if they are able to pick up some nations overflow.
                              That park had utrip bb tourneys every weekend...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's weird, but now they have a professional softball team. Maybe being as big as they are, they can still keep it full

Comment

What team does your son play for?

Comment

Working...
                                X