Arrow Wraps ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow Wraps ?

I don't keep up with alot of stuff so...
    I hunt public land alot and seeing arrows in the grass is sometimes hard ectt... I was thinking of getting some arrows with orange wraps. Is there a pro or con to them? Oh yeah I use WB rest, if that matters.

I shot orange wraps with 3 orange blazers for years...it you can't find that arrow, it can't be found..

Now shoot reflective with 3 orange. No problem with my wb.

Orange is the only color thats not natural in the woods. Used to shoot all white...I think all black would have been easier to find.

Orange with neon green vanes is easy as well.

Comment

I shoot with reflective wrap. I don't fletch over it because I don't want mess with it when refletching arrows so I put about two inches in front of the fletch. I swear by reflective wraps. I shot two arrows at a coon up in a tree one night. Hit him with the second but it blew through him. I ran in the direction I shot the arrows swinging a light side to side and found both arrows. I have lost very few since using it.

Comment

Forgot to answer your question. It should be fine in a WB. Only con really is it adds a slight amount of weight to the rear but not enough to make much difference

Comment

When I am hog hunting at night I use flo green wrap with flo ornge cock and flo green hens
          For day hunting it is reversed flo org wrap flo green cock and flo org hens

Comment

Working...
          X