Lake Whitney State Park Rattlesnake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Whitney State Park Rattlesnake

I got this in an email. The only information I have on it is that it was caught at Lake Whitney State Park yesterday... one heckuva rattler!!! Does anyone else have anymore information on this snake? If so, please share!

TC
    Attached Files

yesterday it was raining all day and like 55 degrees. I'm gonna go ahead and say it....fake

Comment

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
      yesterday it was raining all day and like 55 degrees. I'm gonna go ahead and say it....fake
      yeah, I am sure you are right. there has never ever been a rattle snake caught when it was raining and 55 degrees.... never ever ever...

Comment

Doesn't look like that snake has eat in a while.

Comment

Thats a big un.

Comment

Big sucker!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
              Doesn't look like that snake has eat in a while.
              Yep his belly sure is drawn in.

Comment

Huge.

Might have been in a hole and the water came up fast and flushed him out?

Comment

Originally posted by Kody The Great View Post
                  Huge.

Might have been in a hole and the water came up fast and flushed him out?
                  Very possible.

Comment

Thats is a big'un probably around 5.5'. Their ribs will all look like that when they're ******. They do it to make their profile apear bigger than it is

Comment

It's a big'un, alright! Although the way the photo was taken makes it look like an anaconda. But I don't think its a fake. You got the email recently, but no telling when this actually took place. C'ya

Comment

Simple way to find out if true......call the State Park

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                          yeah, I am sure you are right. there has never ever been a rattle snake caught when it was raining and 55 degrees.... never ever ever...
                          yea you're right. You got me on that one

And surely there has never been a fabricated photo of a snake on the internet...no never ever

Comment

It stop raining by lunch here yesterday so it's highly possible the lake level came up and ran him out.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it aint fake the snake was just being held alot closer to the camera than it needed to be.It was probably a 5 or 6 foot snake but there must be something fascinating about holding a snake close to a camera because there sure have been alot of people that have done that.

Comment

Working...
                              X