No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Big Sexy on his record setting win.

Comment

Season has pretty well sucked baring the last 3 weeks or so. Rougy is just insane right now and some young guys are acting like they want to play.

That being said............please, come on Football Season!

Comment

I am really going to miss not getting to watch Bart Colon pitch, and Adrian Beltre play 3rd in a year or two...

Felix looks done, and has for weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A tweet from Newberg last night..

“Tonight on the mound:

RHP Tyler Phillips (Low A): 7 scoreless innings, 6 hits, 0 walks, 13 strikeouts.

LHP Joe Palumbo (High A): 5 scoreless innings, 2 hits, 0 walks, 11 strikeouts.

RHP Hans Crouse (SS-A): scoreless inning in NWL All-Star Game, 2 strikeouts, 100 mph.

Bartolo.”

Farm system is starting to show something, albeit most of the talent is high A and lower.

Comment

#Rangers to promote RHP Hans Crouse from Spokane to Hickory, where he will start Saturday. RHP Yerry Rodriguez going from Arizona to Spokane, will also start Saturday.

Comment

Day game...Rangers up 5-2 bottom of 5th. Gallardo (the Ace) on hill.

Comment

Gallo with another HR. This one was "popped up" off the handle. Dude is strong. 6-2

Comment

Are yall watching this on FB?

Comment

unfortunately.

Claudio, Profar and Co just let the M's right back in this. 6-7 going to the bottom of the 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                      unfortunately.

Claudio, Profar and Co just let the M's right back in this. 6-7 going to the bottom of the 7th.
                      Unfortunately is correct.....man what a lousy option for watching a baseball game. Offense needs to get that lead built back up.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Unfortunately is correct.....man what a lousy option for watching a baseball game. Offense needs to get that lead built back up.
                        Ask and you shall receive. IKF and Guzzy deliver

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                          Ask and you shall receive. IKF and Guzzy deliver
                          I guess they had to go all the way to the Land Down Under to find someone to announce a baseball game.

Comment

and another double from Willie. lead is back to 3

Comment

And back to 4.

Fun baseball is fun

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                There’s 2 more back...but probably won’t last with this bp. Gallardo with another solid outing. Ole ACE!!

And another!

Comment

Working...
                                X