Delrio Mexican food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delrio Mexican food

What's the best Mexican food restaurant in delrio? My wife and kids are making their first trip to comstock with me.

Manuels is pretty tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
      Manuels is pretty tasty
      I will second that Manuel's is good but it is not Mexican food. There is no real Mexican food restaurants in Del Rio.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        I will second that Manuel's is good but it is not Mexican food. There is no real Mexican food restaurants in Del Rio.
        When my dad goes with me he likes don morcellos

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Truth! Hunted out there for over 31 years... Some friends we had in town, when we asked, "Where do you go when you want good Mexican food?"... they thought a moment then said, "home"...

I can tell you NOT ANY of the Don Marcellino's, or that Juilio's on 90 toward the base...

IF you like Chinese / Thai food, Jitra on 90 between 277 south and the main drag by HEB is THE BEST oriental food I've ever had... It's the real deal!

Manuel's is a good restaurant, but it is NOT a Mexican food place.

If Pancho's is still open, it's OK...

Comment

Originally posted by matchejm View Post
            When my dad goes with me he likes don morcellos
            Don't get me wrong, they serve some good plates IMHO at don marcelonos but that is Tex-Mex for sure. What meals are you going to be dinning out on?? I can try to make some suggestions...

Comment

My wife wants good Mexican food she said. Are there any good markets to go shopping at?

Comment

Originally posted by matchejm View Post
                My wife wants good Mexican food she said. Are there any good markets to go shopping at?

There’s a restaurant called ajillos that’s good or Carmelitas is awesome as well these are holes in the wall restaurants thou but are good .!! And this weekend the are having a huge “garage style” market at the Val verde fair ground .!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We really like Julios on 90.
                  haven't had anywhere else

Comment

the Only good thing about Julios is their Chips & Salsa....the best combo anywhere hands down, so I figured their food would be just as good....WRONG !!!!

Carmelitas is the best in that area in IMO.

Comment

^^^Carmelita's for the win.... There was a little place call Mexico Tipico that was in my opinion better but it's been closed down for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
                        the Only good thing about Julios is their Chips & Salsa....the best combo anywhere hands down, so I figured their food would be just as good....WRONG !!!!

Looks like we will have to try there next trip

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post

Julio’s is the nastiest Mexican food in del rio Texas. I walked out one night. I wouldn’t feed my worst enemies dog that slop.

Comment

Memos is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been hunting out there for 27 years. Memos or don marcelinos.

Comment

Working...
                              X