Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In reading the Game Warden Field Notes, it becomes apparent that drug paraphernalia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In reading the Game Warden Field Notes, it becomes apparent that drug paraphernalia

is an integral part of most poachers armamentarium. That and possession of methamphetamine. I guess if you're going to break the law, go all the way.

kinda scary how many people are on the stuff. I often wonder when I'm sitting in a room how many around me are. Probably a handful on the green screen that are....

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
      kinda scary how many people are on the stuff. I often wonder when I'm sitting in a room how many around me are. Probably a handful on the green screen that are....
      Really makes one wonder how many people we encounter each day that are.

Comment

I've thought about this before too. How many do you pass driving on the road every day that aren't well enough to drive? We are all a second away from having everything taken from us because of these people.

Comment

Spend some time in an ER! You will quickly find out that sober you are the odd man out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Spend some time in an ER! You will quickly find out that sober you are the odd man out!!
            My cousin is an ER doc, and I could listen to his stories for hours. By far the best is the 14 year old who decided to see if he could fit a can of hairspray up his kazoo. He was successful, it turned sideways, and, yes, I saw the xray. It was impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
              My cousin is an ER doc, and I could listen to his stories for hours. By far the best is the 14 year old who decided to see if he could fit a can of hairspray up his kazoo. He was successful, it turned sideways, and, yes, I saw the xray. It was impressive.
              And I bet afterwards the kid farted and it sounded like a fog horn - just sayin'

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Double-O-Dave View Post
                And I bet afterwards the kid farted and it sounded like a fog horn - just sayin'

Regards,

Dave
                He should have planned ahead and put a can of air freshener up there. Kill two birds with one stone.lol

Comment

is an integral part of most poachers armamentarium. That and possession of methamphetamine. I guess if you're going to break the law, go all the way.
                  I'm more impressed that you could use the word "armamentarium" on a bowhunting website!!! Good job. Carry on.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Meth is bad right now i own a landscape company and have fired probably 15 guys in the last 18mos because of that crap

Comment

Originally posted by sotol View Post
                      I'm more impressed that you could use the word "armamentarium" on a bowhunting website!!! Good job. Carry on.

That's what I'm talking about!

Comment

It's like Jim Gaffigan says, no one has ever had shots then done something they're proud of. Meth would be that with a double digit exponent added on.

Comment

Honestly I have never heard that word that I know of. Now my goal is to work it in a conversation at the deer camp. Lol.

Another cool word I learned on a hunting site was "juxtaposed".

And people think we just look on here for the pictures!!!

Comment

What’s wrong with a little meth in your cereal to keep you awake on the deer stand?

Comment

Talk about a holy sheet moment? How does something like that go sideways in such a....well....confined space????

Comment

Working...
                              X