• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Sorry it didn't work out.

Yeah I bet[emoji13]

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Yeah I think challenging FND and starting this thread at the first of the year was a little bold on my part. We all know he runs a pig farm....my wild pigs are tough critters to catch up with in the cooler months as they are all over the place. I've just gotta put my time in the stand and try to keep up with the pig farmers of the world. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've had a group of about 25 pigs, including preggo sows hammering one of my feeders for the last week...before then, I hadn't seen them in a couple weeks...and now haven't seen them in a few days.

Heck, I give full credit to Jeff for selling me this new Halon 32 and relighting my bow hunting fire...which was kinda put on the back burner over the last year due to rearranging my sets for my kiddos. I think I've found a happy medium now to where I can bow hunt, and it the girls wanna hunt with the AR, we can pull that off too.

#pigfarmerlivesmatter

Glad you're inspired. Them pigs will start acting right for ya. Maybe some more hand corn??

Last edited by Fishndude; 01-07-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

#pigfarmerlivesmatter

Glad you're inspired. Them pigs will start acting right for ya. Maybe some more hand corn??

I'm done hand corning mister. I'm setting up 14 feeders and 22 stands. I'm gunna not know where to hunt!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Speaking of hand corn...

It's gone. [emoji15]

Comment

The jesting alone makes this thread great.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            The jesting alone makes this thread great.
            Me thinks this will be 362 days of pure greatness

Comment

#pigfarmerlivesmatter

Greatness! Thanks for the laughs on this cold morning!

Comment

I think you guys need to let me in on this contest. I can't hunt pigs near as much as I used to because of work but this would get me out more on those nights when I might not go otherwise. I'm not very good at killing pigs and I hardly have any pigs down here as Jeff knows so I probably wont kill any anyway.

Comment

#pigfarmerlivesmatter

After seeing this picture, I have to ask. What the hell were you thinking Skinny? FND has pet pigs for goodness sakes!

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                    I think you guys need to let me in on this contest. I can't hunt pigs near as much as I used to because of work but this would get me out more on those nights when I might not go otherwise. I'm not very good at killing pigs and I hardly have any pigs down here as Jeff knows so I probably wont kill any anyway.
                    Oh hell no, you dang pig slayer. Don't be trying to wiggle in on my back rub.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      After seeing this picture, I have to ask. What the hell were you thinking Skinny? FND has pet pigs for goodness sakes!
                      Peach shine equals liquid courage..

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Not gunna happen! I'm already up against a guy that has decided to brave the dark because of a back rub!!![emoji23][emoji23]
                        Last edited by Skinny; 01-07-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Peach shine equals liquid courage..
                          Ah! Well then, good luck Skinny! I have done stupider things on liquid courage.

Comment

Yeah I think challenging FND and starting this thread at the first of the year was a little bold on my part. We all know he runs a pig farm....my wild pigs are tough critters to catch up with in the cooler months as they are all over the place. I've just gotta put my time in the stand and try to keep up with the pig farmers of the world. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've had a group of about 25 pigs, including preggo sows hammering one of my feeders for the last week...before then, I hadn't seen them in a couple weeks...and now haven't seen them in a few days.

Heck, I give full credit to Jeff for selling me this new Halon 32 and relighting my bow hunting fire...which was kinda put on the back burner over the last year due to rearranging my sets for my kiddos. I think I've found a happy medium now to where I can bow hunt, and it the girls wanna hunt with the AR, we can pull that off too.

****. Must be the whiskey talking. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I coulda popped the 32's cherry on a P&Y crow just a bit ago, but I let him fly. [emoji41]

Here piggy piggy!!!

Edit: but I'm gunna be pretty stingy with the pigs around here! My number one target got a bullet in the ribs over the holidays from a family member. [emoji23]
                            For those of us who have been around since the FND shorty short live hunt days, we know most of the time he runs a pig petting zoo.

Comment

Oh hell no, you dang pig slayer. Don't be trying to wiggle in on my back rub.

Not gunna happen! I'm already up against a guy that has decided to brave the dark because of a back rub!!![emoji23][emoji23]
                              Chickens

Hey Skinny, you going to make a trip down here with Jeff this year?

Heck, you could even get Smart to come down and be our bar maid.
                              Last edited by gonehuntin68; 01-07-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Chickens

Hey Skinny, you going to make a trip down here with Jeff this year?

Heck, you could even get Smart to come down and be our bar maid.

Yes! That would be great! We've been talking about that since what 2008?? Lol.

I'm down!

Comment

Working...
                                X