No announcement yet.

Starting my sleeve right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally going to make it back to the shop today to finish the last little touch ups on the lower arm and start on the upper. We are scheduled for 5 hrs worth of work. I will update with some pics later this afternoon. The upper portion will be a huge cover up. My artist opened his own shop in Conroe called F.O.B. Tattoos, so thats where I'll be headed this afternoon...

...to be continued
    Last edited by Pineywoods; 11-22-2017, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Why the heck aren’t pics showing up for me? Just little empty boxes? I wanna see!!!!!

Comment

I don't see any pictures either...

Comment

Originally posted by JBizkit View Post
          Why the heck aren’t pics showing up for me? Just little empty boxes? I wanna see!!!!!
          Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
          I don't see any pictures either...
          I know... I can't see any pics either. It appears that only certain pics are showing up for me on older threads?

Comment

You sleeve will not be complete without a permanent salute to the winning world series team!
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok for some reason tapatalk has erased a ton of my pics in some of my older threads so I'll post a few of my lower half sleeve finished. I don't have time to post all of the old progress pics. Then I'll post what's been done tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Who is doing the work ? Tommy ?

Comment

We started on the massive cover up on the upper half of my arm tonight and knocked out 5hrs. There is a TON left to do but it's taking shape. It's a slow process.. it will eventually have the aurora borealis and the moon up top. There are a bunch of layers and detail left to be added to the owl as well as finishing the wings etc. The pocket watch face will look antiqued and will hide the old tat still peaking out for now. The owl is my wife's favorite bird and the time represents our anniversary.

So here's tonight's before and after...

Last edited by Pineywoods; 11-22-2017, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                    Who is doing the work ? Tommy ?
                    Jason "Tuna" Thompson. We started this at the shop he was working at but since then he has opened his own shop in conroe. It's called F.O.B. Tattoos.

WHY ARE THE PICS SIDEWAYS!? THEY WEREN'T BEFORE LOADING THEM. ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO ROTATE THEM?

Comment

That owl is awesome. What’s hi waiting list time ?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                        That owl is awesome. What’s hi waiting list time ?
                        He said last night that he is taking January appointments

Comment

Nice

Comment

Very nice work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I sat for 5 more hours last night. I am 31 hrs in so far. We just have a little more to do to the moon, some details to button up and a little touch up here and there. The owl was a massive cover up. I was back and forth about what to do on the bicep and I'm so glad we went the route we did.

Pics coming...

Comment

Some pics from last night...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X