Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice truck

Comment

Nice truck! Hope you get another 261K on this one.
      Had a dyslexic moment there, at first glance I read your thread title as 'Got a Ford, Finally broke down' glad that wasn't the case

Comment

The last two new trucks I bought were Fords like that one, same size engine. Had 16" wheels/tires but 2wd and 21mpg on hwy. Just had no problems with them until around 30,000 miles needed front end alignment. Both of them....some part that would wear around that mileage. No other problems.

Comment

Nice ride.

I own two F-150 Super Crews. A 2003 Fx4 (145,000 miles) and a 2010 4x4 (38,000 miles).

Of course I drive the older one and the wife drives the newer.

Both have been great trucks with minor normal maintenance issues.

I've been impressed with their reliability and comfort.

You should enjoy your truck for many years to come. I plan to maintain and drive mine until the wheels fall off.

You won't regret adding the Michelins. Best ride and handling in addition to longevity. I had over 70,000 miles on the last set. Cost a few dollars more but well worth it.
          Last edited by Froggy; 07-23-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

About time Rob! Very nice looking truck. You'll like the 5.0 and trailer sway package. Mine has only kicked in once but that was towing a 33 ft bumper pull in high wind and driving a little faster than I should have been driving in that wind.

Congrats!

Comment

Nice truck. Love my f-150 ecoboost.

Comment

Nice ride. I have a 2013 4x4 supercrew with the 5.0 and really like it so far. I went to Colorado last week and filled up in Gainesville, TX and got to Colorado Springs before I had to pull over for gas... still had 40 something miles to go before empty. I averaged that somewhere around 19.69mpg loaded bed with camping gear, and 3 adults...I was impressed.

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Sweet ride!

Comment

Nice truck, these new trucks are pretty smart nowadays, its a little scary

Comment

Not a ford fan at all. But rubber floors, thats awesome. Why did they ever put carpet in a truck? Doesnt make any sense to me. Congratulations on the new ride.

Comment

Yes sir, very nice.

Comment

Man, it is a Ford so i hope you made sure it could handle the boat before you wrote the check Congrats on the new ride bro

Comment

That sucker looks slick.

Comment

Nice truck Rob,enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X