Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Range Rifle training Course GIVEAWAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, since I go in for shoulder surgery on the 24th, that knocks me out.

Comment

I really wish all these giveaways were not on Facebook. I understand the advertisement value of FB, but it really leaves out the people not on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in too.

Comment

Since the range is about 10 miles north of my house, I entered. I'd love to attend. I posted that picture on my Facebook page, after liking both pages. Is that how you "share the post?" I couldn't find any reference to the course giveaway on the EB page. I'm pretty Facebook challenged though. Anyone know if I did it right? Lol

Comment

If oil was at $75+ a barrel I could afford the class; but at $50 I'm going to have to win to attend. Lol.

Comment

Done!

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
                Bad weekend for me , but sound awesome

Bump
                Same here but I would love too

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                  I really wish all these giveaways were not on Facebook. I understand the advertisement value of FB, but it really leaves out the people not on it.

I don't have Facebook either. I'll get them to come up with another method before long for a class for non users. But im sure you know somebody on Facebook that if they won could give you the class.

Comment

Still spots available if anyone wants to sign up for the class.PM. Me for details

Comment

Who won the free spot?

Comment

Anyone who went, can you guys post pics if you got em? I would have loved to get this education and experience

Comment

A gentleman out of the Dallas area won the spot. Unfortunately last minute he had some stuff come up and wasn't able to come. It was too late in the day on Friday to redraw to give anyone a heads up on coming. Will has had a lot of trouble when he does these free spot give aways to actually get the winner to attend! I'm
                          Not sure if he will do a drawing for the July class or not.
                          Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                          Who won the free spot?

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                            Anyone who went, can you guys post pics if you got em? I would have loved to get this education and experience
                            I know there wasn't any TBH members in this past class. I can post some pics of previous classes if you would like.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterpt1 View Post
                              I know there wasn't any TBH members in this past class. I can post some pics of previous classes if you would like.
                              Please do. I'm looking forward to doing the ballistics class

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterpt1 View Post
                                A gentleman out of the Dallas area won the spot. Unfortunately last minute he had some stuff come up and wasn't able to come. It was too late in the day on Friday to redraw to give anyone a heads up on coming. Will has had a lot of trouble when he does these free spot give aways to actually get the winner to attend! I'm
                                Not sure if he will do a drawing for the July class or not.
                                I'd go if picked😉

Comment

Working...
                                X