God Bless Donald J. Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky View Post
    I want to be clear with this question. You buy brick from Mexican manufacturers, and sell them to masons or builders. Is this correct?
    A good reason to buy Acme Brick. Acme has plants in seven states including the one in Denton, Tx that has been in operation since Mobydik was a minnow. Now if they could just reopen the old foundry in Thurber and bring all those jobs back we don't need no steenking Mexican brick.
    Reopening Thurber means losing the Smokestack restaurant and you would have to stop across the road at New York Hill
    There is always trade offs

Comment

All week on MSM: Trump and Mexico Trump and Mexico.
      After Deal: U.S and Mexico U.S and Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Buncha horse crap as far as I'm concerned...I doubt the narcos were involved in this deal & they alone control the borders currently.

If Mexico is serious & makes a real attempt to control the southern border with success, then the first sign will be an insane uptick of violence...I'm guessing a 30 day window for us to see any real decreases here in the valley.

I just don't see it & will roll the dice the 5% will be back on the table with DT complaining not enough is being done come 30-60 days.
        Then hopefully Trump tells them they pay the tariff UNTIL they prove they're doing their part.

IMO - He's doing it correctly. He clearly stated what would happen, gives them the benefit of their word (probably knowing they won't stand by it), and then will put the hammer down.

Screw Mexico if they don't do what they say. I'm curious what the details are also.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Wanna loan me 200 mil? Might pay you back in 20 years or so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          That's a lot of stones

Comment

This is going to be a very educational thread.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              A good reason to buy Acme Brick. Acme has plants in seven states including the one in Denton, Tx that has been in operation since Mobydik was a minnow. Now if they could just reopen the old foundry in Thurber and bring all those jobs back we don't need no steenking Mexican brick.

Reopening Thurber means losing the Smokestack restaurant and you would have to stop across the road at New York Hill

There is always trade offs

I’m going to guess I probably know a lot more about Acme brick than you do.

Foundry? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I’m going to guess I probably know a lot more about Acme brick than you do.

Foundry? Lol

Well they did burn a lot of bituminous coal out there.
                Still lots of it left in them hills.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  Everyone relax, Trump's got this. Just like a boss: tweeted minutes ago:

"I am pleased to inform you that The United States of America has reached a signed agreement with Mexico. The Tariffs scheduled to be implemented by the U.S. on Monday, against Mexico, are hereby indefinitely suspended. Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to........stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border. This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States. Details of the agreement will be released shortly by the State Department. Thank you!"
                  Mexicos foreign minister has denied any deal has been signed at all. Could be Fake News

Comment

Crickets chirp and sheep follow

Comment

Working...
                    X