Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted a GoPro - Bought a FITFORT instead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Just a headsup... if you want to try one of these knockoffs... heres one with a code to get price down ftom 50 to 14.
    Waterproof 1080P GoPro style Action Cam. Take 70% off at checkout using coupon code TTA8LHNX

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    I bit and got one for $14.99. From initial trial video in my house you basically get what you pay for. It’s no where near 1080p HD. Very grainy and looks like outdated video when played back. I’ll try again tomorrow outside in the daylite and hope it’s a little better. Just looking for a 2nd angle cam but was expecting just a little better quality picture. Oh well, out $15 and that’s kinda why I tried it. I have an older model GoPro too that still does a good job for my needs.

Comment

Mine came in last week...hadnt even took it out of the package..that fell apart when i just took it out of the box it came in..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Just a headsup... if you want to try one of these knockoffs... heres one with a code to get price down ftom 50 to 14.
        Waterproof 1080P GoPro style Action Cam. Take 70% off at checkout using coupon code TTA8LHNX

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
        Just throwing this out there. I got what I paid for. This is junk! The camera has only recorded for more than 2 or 3 minutes once and that was sitting in my office. In the field it powers down after 2 or 3 minutes every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Txmusfan View Post
          Just throwing this out there. I got what I paid for. This is junk! The camera has only recorded for more than 2 or 3 minutes once and that was sitting in my office. In the field it powers down after 2 or 3 minutes every time.
          mine does that also but i think its just conserving battery. It will or mine will anyway, continue to record. The screen just turns off so it doesnt kill the battery.

Comment

Originally posted by boyles77 View Post
            mine does that also but i think its just conserving battery. It will or mine will anyway, continue to record. The screen just turns off so it doesnt kill the battery.
            Well, my screen shuts off after about 30 seconds, but then the entire thing will power down after a few minutes. Also, some of the files are viewable on my computer and some will not play.

Comment

Over a year later, mine is still going strong. I keep spare batteries charged, and haven't had any issues. I'm not using it as much as I anticipated, but then again... I'm not out the money I would have spent on a GoPro, so this is even more perfect for me!

I need to take some video at my new place and post it up. Hope to do that next weekend.

All the best,
              Glenn

Comment

I wish mine would have worked....
                I even bought all the mounts and an extra case.

Comment

I got a Dragon Touch came with accessories then you give a good review and they send more accessories. Got more stuff than you can shake a stick at.

Comment

Originally posted by RTM View Post
                    I got a Dragon Touch came with accessories then you give a good review and they send more accessories. Got more stuff than you can shake a stick at.
                    Does it work?

Comment

Works great. It is 4K 30 fps. I use the handle bar mount on my stabilizer to mount it on my bow.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X