Krivoman blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman blinds

I’m thinking about buying two Krivoman blinds for the deer lease, does anybody that uses them have any complaints,or have a better recommendation? Thanks for your input

I do not think there is a better blind out there in the price range. I recommend the deluxe, the door and window upgrade on the deluxe is well worth the cost..

Comment

Very nice blind. IMO, the best for a rigid type bow blind.

Comment

There is not a better bow blind on the market. We've got 7, maybe 8 of them.

Comment

I love mine. Gets hot is my only complaint but that’s not the blinds fault haha

Comment

I've got one and several guys I hunt with do as well. As a matter of fact I need to order another this week.

Gary

Comment

I love mine; had some problems with leaking windows and door at first but caulked all around them and put thin foam sealing tape on the windows and got it to stop. I use a battery powered fan for warm weather. I also put a floor vent in the floor near the front of the blind for better ventilation.

Comment

I have one Krivoman out now and would like to put out one more.

New bow or new blind?

Or new gun??

Comment

Do a search and you will find lots of threads on here. I have one and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    I love mine; had some problems with leaking windows and door at first but caulked all around them and put thin foam sealing tape on the windows and got it to stop. I use a battery powered fan for warm weather. I also put a floor vent in the floor near the front of the blind for better ventilation.
                    That floor vent is a good idea! I'd position it right under my cods. Good 'ol mobilehome vent would work perfect.

Comment

I have a friend who won't shut the hell up about them... hope that helps.

Comment

Buy with confidence. You will be happy in the long run.

Comment

They get hot. Make sure you get it vented. You may also want to add a window or two. They are great blinds.

Comment

There is nothing on the site about a “deluxe” version to avoid the window leaks.

Comment

Call Mitch. He will gladly walk you through it. He's a great guy to deal with.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X