Poco Bueno

Anyone else partaking this weekend?

Kyle Park tonight.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	25091121

I wish I was fishing. My buddy is out there now I'm rooting for him from the couch.

Comment

Nope we rented out our POC house and high tailed it out of there. I don't wanna be around with all the extra festivities especially having to pay to watch the weigh in. 5-6 years ago I'd be at he front stage lol man have times changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe... Folks headed to Seadrift but not sure I'm gonna make it. Hope so cause I have KFF backstage passes for Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
          man have times changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          You can say that again. Different, jury is still out on how it works out. I personally don't think it is for the better. But I won't it damper the weekend.

Comment

Lots of good bands but I dont think it will work out like they want it to. Too much stuff in one area and I fall in the group that doesnt feel the need to drive out of town to ride back in to town on a shuttle. Its gonna be a cluster. Personaly, I hope it fails so Poco can go back to how it was before. Fun for the speactators and $$$ for the boats.

Comment

Not anymore! I have kids now and can't afford it. Lol. Fished it several times in the past though

Comment

I went for years - my mother in law has a house down there. I do not like how it is set up now & do not want to deal with the crowds. I just go during the week now & leave on the weekends.

Comment

I thought this was gonna be about the horse

Comment

We will be there. Not sure bout this new setup though. I guess we have to pay for the better entertainment.

Comment

Entertainment lineup is pretty darn solid though. Shane Smith, William Clark Green, Kevin Fowler tonight I think. I agree for you guys with families it kinda stinks having to pay, but just for 1 person, $15 for all that isn't bad at all.

Comment

Heck no. Thought about renting our place out of the weekend (now that we have one) maybe we will think ahead next year and make some cash on Poco

Went several years ago, boat ramps were so backed up and full of idiots it reminded me of a three day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          I went for years - my mother in law has a house down there. I do not like how it is set up now & do not want to deal with the crowds. I just go during the week now & leave on the weekends.
                          Same here. Almost sad what it's turned into sometimes.

Comment

103" & 109" marlin caught off the same boat today.

Comment

Can't make it this year. Good bands, Micky and the motor cars. Shane smith. WCG.

Comment

Working...
                              X