Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 -- who's running them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feed back please ? Hearing great stuff about them.

Comment

dang, no one running these huh?

Comment

The Baja ATZ P3 has a unique 'hybrid' design between an all-terrain and mud terrain to give you the grip you need for your weekend adventures and the smooth ride to get you down the road in comfort. Features an extra wide footprint and beefy tread blocks for great all around traction. All sizes feature PowerPlyâ„¢ 3-ply sidewall construction.

New compound with improved cut and chip protection
        Deep, aggressive sidebiters for improved protection
        Multi-draft grooves for self-cleaning and improved wear
        PowerPlyâ„¢ 3-ply sidewall construction

Comment

Looks good, but dang they're proud of them.

Comment

Had some Baja claws. A tad more aggressive than those. Awesome tire. Pretty soft tho

Comment

What have you heard about road noise? That's my biggest complaint with my Nitto MT's and I'm gonna be getting new ones this year sometime.

Comment

I ran them on a F150 about 5 years ago and thought that they where the best A/T tire that I have had. I have had 5+ sets of Nitto, 2 sets of Toyo, a set of Pro Comp.... They wore great, stayed quite, got anywhere I needed to get and looked awesome at the same time. I havent kept buying them mainly because they are way more expensive.

Comment

Hearing nothing but awesome reports. A lot of the king ranch ranch trucks are running them down here. My set will be on my tundra in about 30 days or so.

Comment

They are not cheap you are correct but they have come down a lot

Comment

-

Comment

Will research 37's for my new Rubicon...

Comment

Not sure what Mickey's Muddybud's truck has but they look great for the mileage they have on them. Get with him for some feed back.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by bow_nut81 View Post
                            Had some Baja claws. A tad more aggressive than those. Awesome tire. Pretty soft tho
                            yes those are a soft compound. these are a much harder compound.

Comment

They are great. They are a heavier tire though. I had them in 35 13.5.'s I'm now running the toyo at3 extremes and am very happy with them as far as road noise goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X