4th of July American Flag Burning in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th of July American Flag Burning in New York

A group of New York activists plan on burning the American flag at Fort Greene Park in Brooklyn, New York, leading into the Fourth of July holiday weekend.

I will refrain from using my actual thoughts on this matter but will say this, I am a combat veteran and have bled and lost brothers for this flag. It just makes me sick and very angry.

Originally posted by Knttactical View Post
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...lyn-ahead-4th/

I will refrain from using my actual thoughts on this matter but will say this, I am a combat veteran and have bled and lost brothers for this flag. It just makes me sick and very angry.
    Sure this thread won't last but I am there with you brother!

Thanks for your service!

Have a great 4th, you have earned it!

Comment

I wish I could say what I want to but I would tell it like it is

In the meantime, look who is doing it that explains it

Comment

Originally posted by Knttactical View Post
        http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...lyn-ahead-4th/

Same here, but that is what the 1st Admendent is for.

Comment

I hope everything bad in the world happens to them. Disgracing the American Flag gets my blood boiling

Comment

Why must we continue to give these folks the exposure they want?..... on TBH or anywhere........

Comment

I hope they get what they deserve.

Comment

I wore the uniform and went in harm's way to preserve their right to do this but in no way do I support or condone it. If they receive any government dollars funded by our taxes, then cut them off! If the USA is such a horrible place, I would kindly invite them to find another home-country.

Comment

I'm serving now....****them.

Comment

Put the flag burners in a boat and send them to live somewhere else!

Comment

For all you guys who served and are upset by this let me apologize for the dumbest among us. But take heart that in knowing for every idiot who is convinced that burning our flag is a good idea there are thousands who support not only the flag but you as well.
                      There has always been stupid ingrates and there will always be stupid ingrates but don't let them make you mad. Have a happy fourth.

Comment

I respect their 1st amendment rights, but I also appreciate their desire to beat up my hands with their face.

Comment

They should be protesting about mental health reform if they really want to raise awareness about the problem. Go try to get money to fix the root of the problem instead of throwing a tantrum and saying look at me.

Personally I'd like to put my size 14 boots deep in their *** for this stupidity.
                          Last edited by BigL; 06-30-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Its getting out of hand....oh wait. it already is

Comment

Our country will never be the same and we will never become what our founding fathers' envisioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X