Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
    Overboard is an understatement!!!

I likey! Looking forward to the build and finished product!
    Lol ya! Thatcthing is going tovlook cool

Comment

That is gonna look real cool! Maybe next you could add a little BBQ pit and hot tub attached to the side

Comment

Looks good. I just hope the deer don't change patterns cause that's not going to be easy to move.

Comment

Originally posted by Biz View Post
          Looks good. I just hope the deer don't change patterns cause that's not going to be easy to move.
          lol x2

Comment

Hope they don't move............

I thought about that but this blind is between two feeders that are about 120 yards apart. The deer at one feeder constanly watch the deer at the other feeder and move back and forth between the two feeders. Kind of a "grass is always greener" kind of deal. Whatever I move into the area, the deer always seem to get accustomed to pretty quickly.

I guess if it scares all the deer that I'll have a place to sleep if she ever kicks me out of the house.

Comment

The only other thing you could add is a poker table.....

Comment

that is sweet!! it might be a little loud when you shoot in there though

Comment

Is there room for a toilet? If you're going to go overboard might as well go all the way

Looks awesome, can't wait to see the finished product.

Comment

I'll practice my masonary skills on the blind and if it works out then I may graduate up to a bigger one with a few bedrooms and a tiolet and a fireplace.
                    It's killing me that I can't work on this thing every day. Laying stone is extremely slow when there's only one guy working and only the second stone project I've ever done.

This pergola was the first project. Each column took 1-1/2 days to finish.
                    Attached Files

Comment

thats nice as well. cant wait for up dates

Comment

Originally posted by down2hunt View Post
                        Is there room for a toilet? If you're going to go overboard might as well go all the way

Looks awesome, can't wait to see the finished product.
                        Lol. That was what I was thinking, too. You should run plumbing and electric to it.

Comment

The big bad wolf isn't gonna budge that thing!!

Comment

good build

Comment

overkill.....nawww! But extremely nice!

Comment

I hunted out of a rock blind, on my Tuthdoc hunt with Bower and Mailman. Theirs isn't quite as roomy as yours is going to be, but man, it's a VERY nice way to sit. You don't have to worry about bumping wood walls and making noise ... you're gonna love it!

I'm anxious to see the finished pictures of this castle!

Comment

Working...
                                X