Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
    I doubled up my ripple and picked up 10k Tronix as well.

Where did you purchase Tronix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I keep getting errors as well and on other sites as well.

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      On page 19, there is step by step instruction. I’ve gotten to the bittrex point of trying to generate an address to send my coinbase bitcoin to, but it keeps giving me a “error generating address” message. I can’t fogure out what’s wrong

Comment

So how are you guys going to track your capital gains? Will these websites provide the proper documentation at the end of the year. Just curious.

Comment

Why is everyone using Bittrex? Is it easier or more secure or ?

Bittrex isn't listed on Ripple's website on their "how to buy xrp" page.
          Has anyone had good or bad experience with bitstamp or kraken?

I just tried to open a bittrex account a few minutes ago and it won't even load the registration page... Not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
            So how are you guys going to track your capital gains? Will these websites provide the proper documentation at the end of the year. Just curious.
            bahh let them (IRS) figure it out first, and play dumb lol.

Serious question, if I have to pay gains, can we claim losses too with this stuff? I don't think so? So why pay gains?

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
              Yes they operate on FIFO and provide a cost basis, but they do not 1099.

Comment

All these **** acronyms are driving me batty!!!!!!!!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  Still reading up on all this. I might buy some LTC just for fun.

Skinny
                  Didn't see your question until now. I haven't found an app for Bittrex or GDAX.

Comment

I just set up accnt w Gemini and pretty easy. It took them a day for my verification and less than a day for bank clearance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there a minimum deposit for Bittrex? Didn't see it when I tried to send money to my bitcoin wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        Is there a minimum deposit for Bittrex? Didn't see it when I tried to send money to my bitcoin wallet.
                        I didn't see one for BTC. I think it depends on the coin. I know ETH was a . 1 minimum

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                          I didn't see one for BTC. I think it depends on the coin. I know ETH was a . 1 minimum

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          Thanks...I started with $100 just to see how the process went. It shows pending now. Maybe I'll get lucky and Ripple will take a dive...

Comment

Thanks...I started with $100 just to see how the process went. It shows pending now. Maybe I'll get lucky and Ripple will take a dive...
                            it's diving a bit. i think the name of the game for the time being is being diverse and be ready to move coins around.

Comment

Litecoin and ETH are dropping pretty hard.

I heard a prediction of 4K ETH in 2018 but it's hard to see that with the price dropping so hard right now.

Comment

Litecoin and ETH are dropping pretty hard.

Article came out this afternoon about some messaging service dropping ETH b/c it's too slow....I sold all of it earlier this evening. See how low it goes and pick back up again. No reason to hold this stuff right now, there's money to be made on these big dips.

Comment

Working...
                                X