Draft Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draft Day!!!

NFL Draft Day!! Who's watching?? And who do you think your team will pick!?!

All I'm watching is the first round to see if my prediction for the Cowboy's is right! I still think if JM is available Jerah will take him JUST to keep the Cowboy's in the spot light!?

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
      All I'm watching is the first round to see if my prediction for the Cowboy's is right! I still think if JM is available Jerah will take him JUST to keep the Cowboy's in the spot light!?
      I see that happening if JM is still around, but thats a big IF. The Texans have done a great job of keeping everyone off their trail. My bet is they're going to take a QB most likely JM.

Comment

I'm a Dallas fan but I'm also an Aggie so I'll be watching just to see where Johnny Football ends up. I'm guessing the Browns.

Comment

I'll be watching

Comment

Originally posted by thehunted View Post
            I'll be watching

Nice who's your team?? If JF goes to Houston I'll be watching a lot more of the Texans this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
              I'm a Dallas fan but I'm also an Aggie so I'll be watching just to see where Johnny Football ends up. I'm guessing the Browns.
              Jerry will trade Romo to the Browns and Pick up Johny in the browns place.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                This ......I just can't see Jerry letting him slide by

Comment

I'll be watching the three ring circus myself!!
                  Last edited by 1FowlHnTR; 05-08-2014, 11:23 AM. Reason: misspelled a word

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
                    Jerry will trade Romo to the Browns and Pick up Johny in the browns place.

I could see this happening!! Hahah

Comment

I'm watching!!

Comment

Working...
                      X