Carbon Express Pile Driver Pass Thru Extreme Arrows/Shafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Express Pile Driver Pass Thru Extreme Arrows/Shafts

Hey greenscreen.....Was looking from some help from the guru's around here that may have shot these arrows. I have a good deal I think (75.00 for 12 bare shafts) and am looking for something comparable to my Axis I am currently shooting. any thoughts on these? Thanks for any help!!

I don't know anything about them, but why not just stick with the Axis? They're less expensive. I shoot Axis and am curious if you find them deficient in any way.

Comment

Axis are about 30 more expensive.....Have never found them defective, I love them. Money flow just isn't what it once was....

Comment

Youre right, I was thinking 1/2 dozen, $75 doz. is a good deal. That's what I get for TBH'n at midnight, mind gets a little fuzzy.

Comment

They're a great arrow.. I used them for all of my African animals and whitetail this year.

Comment

You can find Gold Tip XT Hunters for that price also. No experience with that shaft though.

Comment

got a guy that can get me the Easton Axis camo shafts for 89 bucks to my door. I spent the few extra bucks and went with what I knew worked....

Comment

I shot them last year. No problems whatsoever. Very close to the Axis in diameter with the main difference being the half out insert with the added weight on the front end.

The only thing I didn't like we're the factory nocks. I simply changed them out with Easton X nocks, and they shot better for me.

Good, solid, weighty arrows IMO

Comment

they are a great shaft Fowl. Extremely rugged durable arrow. The 350s run 10.32 GPI and incorporates a 44gr half-out sert. A good amount of KE and the micro shaft is a great variation to the original Pile Drivers. You will not regret giving them a shot. Just make sure you prep the arrow really well before you insert them.The are greasy from factory and the inserts WILL pull out if you don't prep them right

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
                    Just make sure you prep the arrow really well before you insert them.The are greasy from factory and the inserts WILL pull out if you don't prep them right

^^^ true dat. I had to order extra inserts as I lost several inside of targets, and then glued the pee out of em

Comment

Working...
                    X