Quite camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite camera

I am in the process of buying a new camera (i prefer nikon or canon but am open to other sugestions). i am looking for a good quality DSLR That is quite and reasonably priced as well(nothing over 900.00) but don't know where to start. i am looking at the nikon D60 and am pretty happy with how everything looks and works. Whats ya'lls opinion on this cam? i'm pretty new to photography but have been into taking pictures for 4 years now. so I know a little bit but want to learn more. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Buck

Dslr

Explain quiet. I have a D90 that will be great for long distance pics of wildlife and not alerting them, but anything close in around 10-15 yards....they will here it. Same with my wife's D40. Not sure about Canon as I don't own one. I know there are several experts on here, they all must be sleeping tonight.

Originally posted by Big-Buck View Post
    I am in the process of buying a new camera (i prefer nikon or canon but am open to other sugestions). i am looking for a good quality DSLR That is quite and reasonably priced as well(nothing over 900.00) but don't know where to start. i am looking at the nikon D60 and am pretty happy with how everything looks and works. Whats ya'lls opinion on this cam? i'm pretty new to photography but have been into taking pictures for 4 years now. so I know a little bit but want to learn more. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Buck

Comment

my Canon 50D is not quiet however my Canon sure shot's have the ability to turn the sound off.

I don't think you will ever get a quite DSLR just because of the design of the shutters, you will always have a bit of a click.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
        I don't think you will ever get a quiet DSLR just because of the design of the shutters, you will always have a bit of a click.
        X2

Comment

Nikon's new Camera has a quiet mode now, the 300s...
          but it is well out of your price range of 900

Comment

Working...
          X