X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sammy rocks.
    Crazy, he’s older than Robert Plant.

His work with Ed was great.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
      I skipped school the day we got MTV and this was the first song that came on. That don't make you feel old nothing will.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      MTV used to play music?

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
        I skipped school the day we got MTV and this was the first song that came on. That don't make you feel old nothing will.

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Well we watched it together because a buddy and I did the same thing......
        Man those were good times!!!!!!!!!!!
        What a coincidence that you got mtv and they played the same song that they played when they first aired on August 1, 1981. . Sorry trying to be sarcastic because back then the major cities (NY and LA) got it first and we got it few months later.

Btw I skipped school more than once to watch MTV when certain band were releasing videos. Had the VCR ready to record and sat there all day just waiting to press record but that was between 85-89 timeframe.

Comment

That was about the right time , I know I was in Jr high then. Yea I'm an old fart now.

Comment

Time flies. Always liked his music.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
              What a coincidence that you got mtv and they played the same song that they played when they first aired on August 1, 1981. . Sorry trying to be sarcastic because back then the major cities (NY and LA) got it first and we got it few months later.

Btw I skipped school more than once to watch MTV when certain band were releasing videos. Had the VCR ready to record and sat there all day just waiting to press record but that was between 85-89 timeframe.
              Well 1981 is the year we got it too.. I was 16 living south of Houston, where is still live..

Comment

Working...
              X