No announcement yet.

2016 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generally I've seen them leave the ground for a year or so before ripping and replanting. May be a great opportunity to get some well placed kill plots put in here in a few months.

Comment

2016 Pushmataha County Thread

Went up to the lease, hung a few stands, checked cameras, and food plots are coming in awesome. Bought the Hawk Helium kickback and Hawk Helium XL. The kickback is probably the most comfortable stand I have ever sat in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by mww982; 05-26-2016, 10:52 PM.

Comment

First fawn of the year on camera at our lease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-nV5QIDKfo

Comment

Cute little buggar! Thanks for sharing, BG

mww892, looks like you have allot to look forward to!

Comment

Anyone have hogs near Hugo/Rattan area? Had a load move through three weeks ago and haven't seen them since, and hopefully they keep on going.

Comment

How interesting, I haven't seen or found sign from hogs in years till they came rolling through in April. Making me nervous seeing them all over your pictures though

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1465084003885.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	24446080Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1465084019778.jpg
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	24446081

Went up and filled protien and pulled camera cards.

Comment

A few more pictures from this weekend.

Pigs are back, there is a group of 20-30 that have made this feeder/plot their home.

Caught this action on cam also!

Comment

Going up Wednesday to check cams and food plots, maybe do some trimming on a tree a stand will be going in. If I'm lucky and one of the other lease members can join me maybe we can hang a few stands too.

Comment

Originally posted by B G View Post
                      Going up Wednesday to check cams and food plots, maybe do some trimming on a tree a stand will be going in. If I'm lucky and one of the other lease members can join me maybe we can hang a few stands too.

Well, didn't go up yesterday. Decided to go next week when another lease member can go and we can get more done. Plus had another solar panel/battery back up come in today so that makes 3 I can put up instead of 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Made it up to Push Wednesday and Thursday. Did a little looking, pulled cards etc. Old guys showing up on cameras and the only thing thicker than the blackberries were the chiggers! Click image for larger version

Name:	MFDC0063.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	24448660Click image for larger version

Name:	MFDC0070.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	24448661
                        And wouldn't you believe it, I said something about not seeing hogs and this guy started showing up Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_0006.jpg
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	24448662

Comment

Good looking pics! Seeing allot of velvet is fun. I'll be up on the 4th of July weekend to move some stands, add another feeder and set most of our cams back out. Looking forward to getting back to the mountains!

Comment

Hoping to get up there in the next few weeks to get some more work done and check cameras. Have a good feeling about this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone on the Kiamichi Wilderness?

Comment

Working...
                              X