Cam Lean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cam Lean

How much Cam Lean is to much. I am still shooting consistent groups but noticed a little bit of Cam Lean. Should I get it fixed now or wait till season's end.

For me, any cam lean is too much if I can help it. Are we talking static cam lean, or when the bow is at full draw? How do your broadheads shoot in relation to your field points?

Comment

It is static Cam Lean. Haven't tried the broadheads yet because I was trying to get the fieldpoints set at 20, 30, 40, and 50. Not to sure on how it is at full draw since I have been shooting alone lately. I am pretty **** about all my equipment that is why I was wondering if I should get it fixed ASAP.

Comment

Broadhead tune first if you can brother. That'll tell the story. It may be fine at full draw, and if it won't broadhead tune, you'll know where to start. Or if you have a shop close with a draw board, let them straighten it out first.

Comment

Thanks for the info I have my girlfriend at the house I will try and get her to snap a photo of the bow at full draw and see what it looks like.

Comment

Be careful

Or don't if she's a pain in the butt

Comment

Ha nah I meant she took a photo from behind me. Is that an accurrate way to see?

Comment

It really just depends on the quality of the picture. The only true way to tell is with a straight edge or something of the like. Usually if it's really bad though you'll be able to tell with a picture.

Comment

the best way to check lean @ full draw is with the use of a draw board. imo, the only lean that matter is with the bow @ full draw.......anything else simply does not matter.

Comment

When I put an arrow on the idler wheel it crosses the bow string.

Comment

Working...
                    X