X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Healer Pups need homes

I do not have a lot of deals but this is what I know

They are 1 week old
    They belong to a dispatcher in Madisonville. Their home burnt down.
    They are currently at the animal shelter in Hill Top Lakes.
    The lady that runs the shelter asked if I knew anyone that wanted one.
    She will not let them go until 8 weeks.
    Not sure of the charges but I was told it would be vet bills
    I am not sure if they are full blooded.

I will know more when I come back to work on Monday

up

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Bump for you wish I had room

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll see if I can find out if they are full or mixed today. The dispatcher is my SIL's cousin and the house was on family land. She was on shift and took the call about the fire from her daughter. They said she stayed very calm, cool and collected the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                I'll see if I can find out if they are full or mixed today. The dispatcher is my SIL's cousin and the house was on family land. She was on shift and took the call about the fire from her daughter. They said she stayed very calm, cool and collected the whole time.
                Thanks Bill

Comment

Let me know the details.

Comment

I would be interested in a female with coloring like the mom. Can you find out what the cost would be. Wife said they yes if they are free. (Of course I may just tell her they are free for the right pup and if they are full blooded)

Comment

I'd be interested in a female if full blood so please throw my name in the hat.

Comment

I understand there will be some cost for any vet bills etc. , so?

I will be back to work on Monday, will find out more info, pretty sure they will not have papers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                          I understand there will be some cost for any vet bills etc. , so?

I will be back to work on Monday, will find out more info, pretty sure they will not have papers.
                          Thanks. I am not worried about papers, just want to make sure both parents are indeed heelers.

Comment

The information I have came from the owner via my daughter. The pups are not registered but dad is a full blood blue and the mom is a 1/2 and 1/2 mix between blue and red.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                              The information I have came from the owner via my daughter. The pups are not registered but dad is a full blood blue and the mom is a 1/2 and 1/2 mix between blue and red.
                              Healers come out either blue or red. There is no difference in either. Mom and dad can be red and have a blue pup or vice versa. As long as dad and mom are full blood it does not matter and will be a toss up on color. I have raised them for years. I have a two year old female in the yard now that is blue. Both her parents are red.

Comment

Working...
                              X