WickedTrick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WickedTrick?

Anyone seen or used this bad boy yet? Looks pretty good.

yes, I have them in my quiver. I shot a spike this year with it. Dead, just like all the others I've made good shots on with other broadheads. Not to be a smart..... just telling it how it is. I like the heads and will be taking them with me to Africa this summer. I didn't like that they didn't come in 125gr. Maybe that has changed. I bought them when they first got released. I like the blades and the way they fly. It is my go to head. They are sharp and I have no complaints about them. Just haven't shot many animals with them.....yet .
    Last edited by rladner; 01-18-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Great broadheads. Shot 3 deer with them this year. Only downside is that the blades chip up and they are a one and done use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like these heads, only complaint is I can only find them online, in stainless steel, and can’t find replacement blades yet. It’s like ST is reluctant to really put them out in full force.

They fly true and kill dead!

Comment

WickedTrick?

What’s the advantage of the wicked trick over the standard or magnum slick trick?

Comment

Honestly I don’t know, now the wicked trick has a slightly bigger cutting diameter than the regular slick trick. The wicked is a little more of a cut in contact design than the standard ST.
            All it is is a viper trick with grizz trick bleeder blades.

Comment

If you have any Viper Tricks just replace the bleeder blade with a Grizzly Trick ll blade and you will have a Wicked Trick.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                If you have any Viper Tricks just replace the bleeder blade with a Grizzly Trick ll blade and you will have a Wicked Trick.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
                This we’ve been doing this for awhile and it works great flys good also.

Comment

Working...
                X