Live West Texas Big Bobcat Contest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live West Texas Big Bobcat Contest.

I'm gonna try to do a live hunt for this weekends varmint contest. If anyone else hunting it feel free to use this thread as a live group thread.

For the people never heard of the WTBBC tournament it's a high pay out competition which first place is usually around 20k.

Good luck. Maybe a TBHer will win it again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
      Good luck. Maybe a TBHer will win it again this year.
      which TBHer won last yr?

Comment

Yeah who won it?

Comment

Some friends of mine from graham won it in January, it paid 26k. They said the pre entry for this hunt is bigger than last months. We are giving it a shot this hunt.

Comment

Wish I would have known. I have access to a 20,000 plus ranch outside FS. And no don't ask, I would have to be with the team to have access. May do it next yr

Comment

We hunted 35k acres south of FS for the January WTBBC. Theres 3 comps (January, February, March.) every year with each comp having a bigger jack pot.

Comment

Hawkins are yall entering Jacksboro too? Gonna be some rough weather.

Comment

Loaded up fixing to head out, great day to do some yard work at the campsite.

Comment

Looks like some not so great conditions for latter period of hunt. Good luck all!

Comment

Originally posted by wcg89 View Post
                      Hawkins are yall entering Jacksboro too? Gonna be some rough weather.
                      Nope, going to try for the big money this time. Weather looks a little windy, if the rain will hold off till Sunday we should be OK.

Comment

Made sure the guns were sighted in and now off to Angelo.

Comment

Well let's see some pics!!! I'm out hunting these hurricane force winds, but not in the contest. Hope the winds are better for y'all, it's getting it pretty good here on the coast!!

Comment

Do the kills have to be with a rifle or can you shotguns?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Do the kills have to be with a rifle or can you shotguns?
                              Can kill it with what ever you want just so long as it wasn't trapped or shot over bait.

Comment

Working...
                              X