$53K fine levied for the 278" Texas buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
    travis pushed me to follow the Lord through the hardest time of my life, he would constantly be sending me verses and encouragement. none of us are pure, for sin is our original nature. sure am glad my transgressions arent spread over the www
    Do you see the irony here that he did this to himself?

This all will pass as everything usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
      yup. i amazed there are people posting on this thread still who keep saying he messed up once when the real story is he's been poaching for years. just shake my head.
      Where is the story about it happening for years? Other than the statement in the article I haven't seen anything to back that up.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that poor example of a hunter is on this thread making a mockery of it, What goes around comes around brother keep on laughing!!! You did it once you will do it again

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
          He screwed up. If he paid his punishment, time for everyone to move on. Who else on here can say they donated $53,000 to TPWD?

Let's not get carried away. He didn't "donate" anything. He got caught breaking the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
            I'm pretty sure that poor example of a hunter is on this thread making a mockery of it, What goes around comes around brother keep on laughing!!! You did it once you will do it again
            Please explain that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              Where is the story about it happening for years? Other than the statement in the article I haven't seen anything to back that up.
              Post #131 for starters, the guy was on green cops radar but he was smart.

Comment

So, he was a Christian before his crime spree, and after. Got it

Comment

Well that $53,000 more in the bank for TPWD than if the deer was hit on side of the road.

Comment

Start from page one and put the pieces together!!

Comment

pay attention to the comments!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post
                        3 more posts and this one is done. I see what you are doing here mods!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                        .... we are still live

I have ready thread in entirety on this matter and its always the same. I have gotten several tickets from wardens and I've been to jail before. I guess I am scum to some of you but my life goes on.

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                        Travis Johnson, you can join my campfire anytime.
                        Hellz yea. AGREED

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                          Travis Johnson, you can join my campfire anytime.
                          Just don't wander off in the middle of the night with a spot light

Comment

Originally posted by j.b. View Post
                            just don't wander off in the middle of the night with a spot light
                            pow!:d

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                              Just don't wander off in the middle of the night with a spot light
                              Appreciate the advice!

Comment

My thoughts on the claims that this man made a mistake is what a teacher told me when I was in high school. He would say a mistake is something that you do wrong ONE time only. After that one time, whatever you did was no longer a mistake but 100% intentional. The same applies here. He made a “mistake” in ‘04 when he was caught hunting out of season. When he shot the 278” deer, that was not a mistake but completely intentional.

Comment

Working...
                                X