Getting real tired of waiting for my wife to come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
    Time to move on AND remove your son from that environment. Plain and simple. I am going through something similar but not as bad and get called everything in the book even though she mad her choices that caused it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is what I would do.

Comment

[QUOTE=miket;13804439] Left here to wait while she does what she wants, and I am supposed to sit idly by till she changes her mind.

Or until in her mind she finds something better. With her hanging around with the people she is, and acting the way she has, in my opinion and that's all it is I would be done no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
        I guess I'm not understanding why the child is not the focus here. It is a felony charge of Injury to Child/elderly/disabled just by your child being in the same room as the adults smoking "dope." If it was suspected that your child was being molested sexually by one of these individuals, I know that you would take every measure to get the child out of the situation, but being exposed to smoking dope is the same thing. If your child is getting a contact high from the exposure, it could be setting in motion a life long addiction in the future. Meth is the most addictive drug on the planet. A mother that would bring her child into a dope house and allow that child to be exposed needs real help. This has gone far beyond hoping she comes back to stay. Have the child legally removed from her care (albeit temporarily until she comes to her sober senses), and move on with your life. You are living in a perpetual nightmare that will not get better. She has revealed who she really is, has laid her cards on the table, it is just that you are refusing to see the losing hand. Get your child, change the locks, and seek counseling.
        Its not that he isnt the focus, its that I have no proof, or way to prove it, other than, as others have suggested, a drug test.

For the record, by "dope" I mean marijuana. No indication of other drugs.

Comment

From the outside looking in, file for divorce and get custody of your kid to get em out of that environment. Proof that her friends, and I assume her, are smoking dope in front of your kid is more then enough to get custody im sure. She’ll either move on or realize what she had and come back. Either way, do you for awhile and find what you really want in life and out of that relationship. It sounds like shes using you and knows you arent going anywhere. I do not agree with your family in saying wait as long as it takes because just allows her to use you. Almost like giving money to a drug addict and expecting them to use it for good and not on drugs.

With all that said, im not in nor have I ever been in this situation. Its just simply my opinion on how I think I would handle it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you want to be a doormat be a doormat. If you dont want to be lied to and cheated on get a divorce.
            She has 0 respect for you or your son and thats no way for a marriage to work.
            Last edited by doublearrow; 11-21-2018, 11:23 AM.

Comment

The only thing I will say is that you are stressing yourself out. This will make you angry. When you get angry then you think about the bad things. When you think about bad things then no good comes from it. You are only doing yourself harm. Again, based on the original info and additional info you provided.....I would move on. Take care of your kiddo and yourself.

Comment

You need to sack up.

You have a son. I can't imagine how this garbage between you two has effected him. The two of you have seemed to lost sight of the big picture.

Your getting terrible advice from your family on waiting it out. For the 3rd time.

Put your son first in your life and the rest will sort itself out one way or another.

Good luck.

Comment

Nothing will change. You are allowing her to have the “best of both worlds” so to speak.
                  Freedom to do as she pleases with the security of knowing you are waiting in the wings for her.

All boils down to how much **** sandwich you can tolerate.

Comment

Isn’t your wife on TBH?

Comment

Sounds to me like she has no respect for you. I'd run, but u know that's easier said than done. Best thing to do is cut ties and under no curcumstance start thinking about the good times had. She made her choice. She can live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                        Isn’t your wife on TBH?
                        No. I am aware that all the world can see. I do believe she knows my screen name.

Comment

Life is too short to keep waiting on her. It will be hard but you have to make the best decision for you and your son. I hope it works out for you.

Comment

This is what you should do: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tq_qL79lejA

Comment

Even if you ever did reconcile your marriage, without trust you will always be miserable and drive her away. I've been through a similar situation. It's not worth the misery.

Comment

Sounds like she abandoned you and your marriage

Comment

Working...
                                X