Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would think Ohio State would HAVE TO go after Matt Campbell, right? I don't think I would call anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
      You would think Ohio State would HAVE TO go after Matt Campbell, right? I don't think I would call anyone else.
      He would have to be the front runner

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        Who will they be after for the gig?

Matt Campbell Iowa St
        Bob Stoops

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Then there was this.....LOL.

Sumlin recruited okay against the Big 12 schools. But A&M has moved on past that.

I still don't understand what's funny? Sumlin recruited okay, I didn't say great. Also, A&M isn't in the big 12 anymore believe it or not. Therefore, it doesn't matter how much talent we get compared to any big 12 school. They instead have moved on to focus on comparing themselves to the SEC west schools if they want to get to where they want to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by 44mAG; 08-03-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
            I still don't understand what's funny? A&M isn't in the big 12 anymore believe it or not. Therefore, it doesn't matter how much talent we get compared to any big 12 school. They instead have to focus on comparing themselves to the SEC west schools if they want to get to where they want to be.

They don’t lack talent and haven’t since the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Matt Campbell was the first name that I have heard. Would be quite the stepping stone from ISU to tOSU. Either way I think they have some rough years ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

We have indeed lacked talent compared to Bama, LSU, and even Auburn. Have to consitenly recruit a little better and develope A LOT better.

Comment

The rumor is Stoops is taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    The rumor is Stoops is taking it.

I always felt he would at some point be back.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                      Matt Campbell Iowa St
                      Bob Stoops
                      Bob takes the call, because he's Bob....but does he consider that job??

For some reason it feels different than it did a couple days ago, maybe because it sounds like the job may actually be open soon. He can claim that the home university is in trouble and he just wants to help save the day....no one is really gonna question him that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

That and Sumlin never coached in the Big 12.....right?

Also, on this group, Texas is still their main focus...….

Comment

We have indeed lacked talent compared to Bama, LSU, and even Auburn. Have to consitenly recruit a little better and develope A LOT better.

the talent has been there, the lack of developing that talent has been the problem.

Comment

I suppose that first year was a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Bob takes the call, because he's Bob....but does he consider that job??

For some reason it feels different than it did a couple days ago, maybe because it sounds like the job may actually be open soon. He can claim that the home university is in trouble and he just wants to help save the day....no one is really gonna question him that much.
                              I don't think he takes it, but that's my opinion. He retired for medical reasons and he almost retired after 2014

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                                I don't think he takes it, but that's my opinion. He retired for medical reasons and he almost retired after 2014
                                Urban retired for medical reasons too...

I still don't think he takes it either, but I could see the scenario where he takes it for the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X