Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    We could not determine who the tough talking woman is. How does she fit in?
    She is Kevin Costner's daughter if it's who I think you are talking about. The one that got a little nekkid?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Rancher's daughter.
      Originally posted by LWC View Post
      She is Kevin Costner's daughter if it's who I think you are talking about. The one that got a little nekkid?
      Yep. You girls are right. I got my googler working.

Comment

Great show!!! Lost me allittle at the beginning when he caught a wild mustang and then proceeded to back him out the trailer which takes a lot of work to get done and the calf pulling scene was way off!!

Comment

Yes, my on off button works good on my tv. Saw where Kev went on the "Spew" (view) to voice his displeasure about the undocumented (illegal) children. Said, "I'm not recognizing America anymore".Well Kev, I don't either because people of your ilk are turning it into a ****hole. My .02.
          Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I'm surprised everyone here isn't boycotting all of TV...."****ec hollyweird libtards!"

Comment

We could not determine who the tough talking woman is. How does she fit in?
            Designated TroubleMaker

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              Designated TroubleMaker
              I like her, well uhhh......spirit?

Comment

we watched recording last night, alot of language, was shocked little boy throwing fish even cussed, maybe 2nd episode will be better.

Comment

"Dallas" in a Montana setting. I was underwhelmed.

Comment

What channel is it on dish?

Comment

Originally posted by MLB 14 View Post
                      Great show!!! Lost me allittle at the beginning when he caught a wild mustang and then proceeded to back him out the trailer which takes a lot of work to get done and the calf pulling scene was way off!!
                      That mustangs feet were freshly done!

Comment

I really liked it and am hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Just wrapped up the first episode

Me and pops liked it.
                          Rule #3 violation!

If you left pops out of the sentence, would you have said, "Me liked it?"

Well, being an Aggie graduate, you might have.

Comment

They lost me with cowboys fishing off their horses. Really?

Then the “newcomers” float by in their boat fishing? Really again?

Are we that stupid? Or are they just carried away with metaphors?

C’mon man!

Comment

Yep. His sequel to Sicario, "Sicario: Day of the Soldado" premiers in movie theatres June 29. The writer, Taylor Sheridan, grew up in Clifton and is my bro-in-law's nephew. I know his mother but never met him. He is a cousin to the Sheriff of McLennan County (Waco), and Jeff Bridges' character in Hell or High Water was patterned after Sheriff McNamara. The dude is a talented writer! He was the deputy in the first year or so of Sons of Anarchy until he got killed off, then went to writing. We will continue to hear more from him!
                              His last name really isn't Sheridan, but I'm sure you know that. We were friends when we were kids. We used to lease their property for cattle and farming. I have often wondered where and what he was doing after they sold their farm. Great family, Great memories!

Comment

Originally posted by Needmo View Post
                                His last name really isn't Sheridan, but I'm sure you know that. We were friends when we were kids. We used to lease their property for cattle and farming. I have often wondered where and what he was doing after they sold their farm. Great family, Great memories!
                                Gibler

Comment

Working...
                                X