X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
    1941 Izzy M38 with no import markings.
    Matching numbers.
    Real M38 stock in good shape. No bayonet cut out.
    Metal is rough with some rust but can be 'fixed' without too much trouble.
    Barrel has been counter bored. Good crown
    &
    Savage 110 in 270 Win.. LEFT HANDED!
    It has a very nice wood stock.
    Bolt lightly used.
    Excellent bore,bluing & crown.
    Both for $400.00 OTD
    Not to brag but I guess I am.
    Until last November I had been a Mosin Nagant collector & enthusiast for about 6 years. That's when I sold my last (7) BA 91-30s & 5680 rounds of ammo to another Nagant fan and thought I had moved on.
    All that time I had tried to find a M38 at a reasonable price but they were always twice the price or more of a 91-30.
    God bless!
    Semper fi.
    If your a Mosin Nagant fan? You know a M38 is like the holy grail of Nagants.
    Plus it has no import markings.
    A M38 & the Savage 110 for 4 bills? SCORE!!!!!
    Those are great buys. Now we need pics

Comment

Just wanted to toss another .233 in the safe.

Comment

My newest acquisition in the firearms world and I would have to say...one of my finest
        Attached Files

Comment

Just pulled the trigger on another 73

Cimarron 1873 Brush Popper in 357/38 with a full action job and short stroker kit done by a gunsmith that specializes in 73’s for cowboy action shooting Johnny Meadows in AZ. I should get it in next week.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
            Cimarron 1873 Brush Popper in 357/38 with a full action job and short stroker kit done by a gunsmith that specializes in 73’s for cowboy action shooting Johnny Meadows in AZ. I should get it in next week.
            Very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
              Very cool!
              Thank you! It’s hard to tell in the photo but it’s a hexagon to round barrel. I think they look very cool. With the action job this thing should run like a sewing machine. This is my second 73 I have an addiction :-)
              Last edited by sharkhunter; 03-26-2018, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                Thank you! It’s hard to tell in the photo but it’s a hexagon to round barrel. I think they look very cool. This is my second 73 I have an addiction [emoji4]
                I like the forearm checkering all the way around.. they don't do it like that anymore

Comment

Found this Sako in Cabellas in their used guns. Doesn’t look like it’s ever been shot. 7mm-08. Excited to put a scope on it and see what it’ll do.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                    Only bought some ammo today-308, 44mag and 22lr. Picked these up a couple weeks ago, and finally have the 308 and 44 ammo to make them sing. Also picked up a 12ga Maverick 88 that just became a project house sweeper....

Ruger Deerfield 99/44
                    Puma 44mag 16" Carbine
                    Remington 742 Woodmaster 308 w/ Redfield 3-9 widefield scope

My oldest son already claimed the Ruger as his hog rifle, and depending on how the safe shakes out, the others will just have to see....
                    Let me know if you decide to get rid of the Puma.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
                      Found this Sako in Cabellas in their used guns. Doesn’t look like it’s ever been shot. 7mm-08. Excited to put a scope on it and see what it’ll do.
                      That'll be a heck of a hunting rifle.. great snag!

Comment

Browning BAR A500
                        12 gauge 2 2/3"- 3" great metal good wood 3 bills OTD.

Comment

Ordered CZ TSO last weekend and picked it up tonight. The trigger is insane. Gonna shoot it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Put this on layaway a couple weeks ago and finally picked it up yesterday. 1943 Smith Corona 03A3

Comment

Picked up a Mossberg Shockwave today. Don't know exactly why just wanted one, look fun and should be a good gun to have along in the willy jeep when at the lease.
                              Now for the good part Academy price matched the best I could find online $319.16 from Guns Midwest and they are a brick and Mortar store. Then 5% off of that for $303.20 before tax. Sweet
                              Attached Files

Comment

M6 Takedown

Comment

Working...
                                X