If you won powerball.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you won the Powerball, what would your first year of hunting look like?

Mine would have an elk hunt & generally my own plane/pilot to be able to fly wherever I needed whenever. More offshore fishing on a boat with sleeping quarters. Maybe some Midwest or Kansas whitetail hunts. All of those would be top on my list. What would yours look like?

Arizona for elk and mulies, South Texas whitetails, bighorn sheep and lots of fishing!

Comment

Colorado elk, texas whitetail "my place", Alaskan moose,

Comment

Helicopter hog hunt!

Comment

Moose, mountain sheep, cape buffalo, not much else special. I'd be doing a lot of hunting on my 83000 acre newly acquired place in the southern Colorado Rockies. It comes with bighorns.

Comment

I would call in sick to work and go hunting in East Texas!

Comment

YO Axis in June
              Private Land Elk in September
              Mountain Lion with Dogs in the Fall/Winter

Comment

Elk, antelope, and lots of fishing. Always wanted to catch a peacock bass.

I'd also have a weekly contest on here called "Crazy things TBHers would do for an all inclusive exotic hunt. " Either that, or monitor threads and the two biggest keyboard warriors take it to the octagon, winner gets an exotic hunt, loser can't post for a month.

Comment

Nobody here is gonna win......just take that money and go buy a bottle ofJack Daniels.... You'll be a lot happier.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Nobody here is gonna win......just take that money and go buy a bottle ofJack Daniels.... You'll be a lot happier.
                    Well aren't you just a barrel full of fun.

Guided pack in Elk hunt in Montana for me and my very closest friends.

Comment

What anyone with $800 mil would do; assemble an all-midget rodeo. Bull riding and steer wrestling included.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Attached Files

Comment

I would book my dad a hunt for droptine buck. This is the last animal on his hunting bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                            Arizona for elk and mulies, South Texas whitetails, bighorn sheep and lots of fishing!
                            This exactly

Comment

Buy my own ranch.

Comment

Working...
                              X