No announcement yet.

Kill Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video collection of shots, gets right to the point. I also like how you included good and not so good shots. Makes me feel a little better about my archery skills knowing that not all shots go the way you plan. Thanks for posting this awesome video.

Comment

Wow! Some of those were really awesome. Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
        Great video! Loved the slow motion and no music as it really helps to see what the animals are doing after an arrow is launched.
        Thanks. I have found video to be a great tool when trying to decide how long to wait to track your animal. Several of the shots on deer were less than perfect, but all deer were recovered.

Comment

That is an incredible video. You have hammered a lot of critters. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great video, neighbor (I live in Leander)! I really like the compilation.

Comment

Originally posted by txbb14 View Post
              Great video, neighbor (I live in Leander)! I really like the compilation.
              Maybe after the lockdown we can get together and go shooting some time.

Comment

Great video! I love lighted nocks!

Comment

Awesome video.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Job well done!

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTree View Post
                      Job well done!
                      So, In a period of 15 minutes this morning, you commented on 20 different video posts. All positive responses, thank you. But how exactly did you have time to watch my 13 minute video, let alone all of the other videos, in that 15 minute span? Just curious??

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                        X